NHS Supply Chain: Diagnostic, Pathology and Therapy Technologies and Services
We support the NHS to plan and procure medical equipment, consumables and specialist services by offering a range of compliant framework agreements, managed services and aggregation initiatives. Our aim is to realise savings for our customers and drive operational efficiencies.
- Consumable and Equipment Frameworks
We provide compliant framework agreements covering a wide variety of medical equipment categories including imaging equipment, medical devices and pathology systems – see our Frameworks section below.
- Service Contracts
We work alongside our NHS customers to implement compliant service contracts in Renal, Pathology and Dental.
You can learn more about what we are able to offer under each of these portfolios on this page.
View details of this framework agreement, including the products and suppliers available.
Full name of framework – Renal Replacement Therapies Services, Technologies and Consumables.
Access details of the products and suppliers available on this framework agreement.
Full name of framework – Dental Technologies, Implant and Related Consumables and Services.
Details of products and suppliers.
Full name of framework – Pathology and Point of Care Testing, Associated Equipment, Instruments, Consumables and Accessories and Managed Services.
- Dental Consumables
- Dental Implantology
- Dental Chairs
- Orthopantomogram (OPG)
- Intra Oral X-Ray
- Dental Practice Cabinetry
- Dental Laboratory Service
- Single Plane Angiography
- Bi Plane Angiography
- Interventional (IR)
- Neuro Bi Plane Angiography
- Hemodynamic Monitoring
- ECG Recorders – Low Acuity, Mid Acuity, High Acuity
- Holter Recorders
- Event Recorders
- Stress Testing
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitors
External Defibrillation Devices, Resuscitation and Simulation Manikins
- Automated External Defibrillators (AED)
- Manual Defibrillator suitable for hospital and ambulance use
- Mechanical Chest Compression Devices
- Resuscitation Manikins
- Simulation Manikins
- Defibs 4 Schools Programme
Point of Care Testing
- Blood Gas
- Blood Glucose
- Drugs of Abuse
- Rapid Test Kits – EG Pregnancy and HIV
- Cardiac Markers
- Multi Test Instruments
- POCT Infectious Diseases
- POCT Haematology
- Haemodialysis Equipment and Consumables
- Peritoneal Dialysis (PD) Consumables
- Home Haemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis (PD) Services
- CRRT Equipment and Consumables
- Plasma Therapy Equipment and Consumables
- Managed Equipment Service for In-Centre and Satellite Haemodialysis
- Liquid Based Cytology (LBC) Systems and High-Risk Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Testing Systems for Cervical Cancer Screening
- Pre Transfusion Testing
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Digital Pathology
- General Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Instruments
- Temperature Monitoring and Mapping Systems
- General Refrigeration
- Blood Bank
- Mortuary and Autopsy Equipment and Consumables
- Third Party Quality Controls
- Sample Transport
- Blood Sciences
- Managed Services