Contrast Injectors, Consumables and Associated Options and Related Services
This framework starts on 1 April 2022, runs for 24 months and ends on 31 March 2024.There is an option to extend for an additional 48 months.
This framework is for the supply of Contrast Injectors, Consumables and Associated Options and Related Services.
Contrast media injectors are used to inject contrast media or contrast agents to enhance the blood and perfusion in tissues. They are used in Medical Physics and Radiology departments.
See our Downloads section for the product matrix.
This framework agreement can also facilitate the following:
- The provision of loan equipment to customers to ensure continuation of service during the decommission and installation process
- The provision of equipment to customers via a rental agreement for a pre-determined period and cost
- The procurement of building works / turnkey solutions where work is required to support the installation of equipment procured via the framework agreement
- Housing solutions; including but not limited to trailers, relocatable housing, modular builds, pods, temporary bunkers etc. as required by a customer due to lack of accommodation on site or to provide a service off site.
When purchasing from this framework you may be able to take advantage of additional savings op-portunities through:
- Point of Sale maintenance discounts
- Multi-Trust Aggregation Spend
- Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) Capital Fund promotions.
See our Useful Links section for further information about these on our Large Diagnostic Capital Equipment Including Mobile and Services category page.
How to Order
There are two routes available to purchase these products:
- Direct supply
- eDirect via our Online Catalogue.
Direct supply – You will need to obtain a quotation through NHS Supply Chain to benefit from National Framework Agreement Pricing.
To place an order, first contact our Radiotherapy team who will give you a unique reference number to detail on your purchase order which covers the required equipment.
Imaging and Radiotherapy team
0113 385 4865
eDirect – products are ordered through our Online Catalogue but are delivered directly to you by the supplier or a courier. Some products have longer lead times than our standard 48 hours so will be delivered by the supplier or courier subject to the confirmed lead time.
eDirect products will be invoiced by NHS Supply Chain directly to your finance department. These items will be consolidated into one invoice along with any other items you order.
See our Downloads section for the product listing detailing the products, pricing information and ordering codes.
To support you through the procurement process, we have a team available to help you. Our services include:
- Project planning
- Arranging site visits
- Conducting supplier presentations
- Facilitating equipment evaluations.
For more information, please speak your Regional Account Manager or Capital Planning Co-ordinator. See our Useful Links section for contact details.
- Medical Imaging Systems Ltd
- Medrad UK Ltd(Bayer)
- Synapse Medical.
- Angiography Contrast Injector (Variable Rate)
- Computed Tomography (CT) Contrast Injector (Single Head)
- Computed Tomography (CT) Contrast Injector (Dual Head)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Contrast Injector.
We value the NHS. Our scale, experience and passion support you in the planning, purchase and management of medical equipment. Saving you time and money to concentrate on patient care.
- The only route into the DH Capital Equipment Fund, saving the NHS millions of pounds each year
- Active supplier management from our team deliver savings opportunities direct to you
- Standard national documentation saves you time and protects your procurement.
- Team of CIPS qualified procurement experts, dedicated to each product category to provide market insights and one to one support
- Finance, Clinical, Legal and extensive NHS Procurement experience to support you through the whole process
- Thousands of successful procurements and commitment deals seamlessly delivered.
- Free of charge support throughout the process from business case to installation of equipment and beyond
- Free of charge Capital planning service to provide a better future for your equipment base
- Our agreements are an easy route to market that will save you valuable time and provide certainty.