CT Scanners and Associated Options and Related Services
This framework starts on 1 January 2016, runs for 72 months and ends on 31 December 2021. This includes a 2 year extension
The Framework is for the supply of Computed Tomography (CT) Scanners and associated options and related services.
A CT Scan is a diagnostic medical test that, like traditional X-Rays, produces multiple images or pictures of the inside of the body but in greater detail.
See our Downloads ▼ section for the latest Product Matrix.
We are pleased to offer a range of products and services and have a team on hand to support you throughout the procurement process. Services include:
- Project planning
- Arranging site visits
- Conducting supplier presentations
- Facilitating equipment evaluations.
Ordering and Further Information
You will need to obtain a quotation through NHS Supply Chain to benefit from National Framework Agreement Pricing.
To place an order, first contact the NHS Supply Chain buyer who will give you a unique reference number to detail on your purchase order which covers the required equipment.
- Brainlab Ltd*
- Canon Medical Systems Limited
- GE Medical Systems Ltd
- Medical Imaging Systems Ltd
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens Healthcare
- Xograph Healthcare Ltd*.
Suppliers indicated with an * are currently under conditional award.
- 16 Slice Computed Tomography Scanner
- 64 Slice Computed Tomography Scanner
- Advanced Computed Tomography Scanner
- Between 16 and 64 Slice Computed Tomography Scanner
- Mobile Computed Tomography Scanner
- Wide Bore Computed Tomography Scanner
- Wide Bore Computed Tomography Scanner for Radiotherapy Simulation.
We value the NHS. Our scale, experience and passion support you in the planning, purchase and management of medical equipment. Saving you time and money to concentrate on patient care.
- The only route into the DH Capital Equipment Fund, saving the NHS millions of pounds each year
- Active supplier management from our team deliver savings opportunities direct to you
- Standard national documentation saves you time and protects your procurement.
- Team of CIPS qualified procurement experts, dedicated to each product category to provide market insights and one to one support
- Finance, Clinical, Legal and extensive NHS Procurement experience to support you through the whole process
- Thousands of successful procurements and commitment deals seamlessly delivered.
- Free of charge support throughout the process from business case to installation of equipment and beyond
- Free of charge Capital planning service to provide a better future for your equipment base
- Our agreements are an easy route to market that will save you valuable time and provide certainty.
Product MatrixAn Excel file showing the product matrix for this framework.