Electrosurgical Equipment, Smoke Evacuators, Related Products and Accessories
This framework starts on 18 December 2020, runs for 36 months and ends on 17 December 2023. There is the option to extend for an additional 12 months.
Electrosurgery is the application of a high-frequency electric current as a means to make precise cuts with limited blood loss. Electrosurgical devices are frequently used during surgical operations helping to prevent blood loss in hospital theatres or in outpatient procedures.
Electrosurgery is commonly used in dermatological, gynaecological, cardiac, plastic, ocular, spinal, ENT, maxillofacial, orthopaedic, urological, neurological and general surgical procedures as well as certain dental procedures. It is performed using an electrosurgical generator (also referred to as diathermy machine) and a handpiece.
We are pleased to offer a range of products and services and have a team on hand to support you throughout the procurement process. Services include:
- Arranging site visits
- Conducting supplier presentations
- Facilitating equipment evaluations
- Project planning.
Ordering and Further Information
You will need to obtain a quotation through NHS Supply Chain to benefit from National Framework Agreement Pricing.
To place an order, first contact the NHS Supply Chain buyer who will give you a unique reference number to detail on your purchase order which covers the required equipment.
See our Downloads ▼ section for the latest Product Matrix.
There are 10 suppliers in total on this framework, of which:
- 4 suppliers are new to the framework
- 6 suppliers are incumbent.
- Conmed UK Ltd
- ERBE Medical UK Ltd
- Keymed (Medical & Industrial Equipment) Ltd
- Medtronic Limited
- SRA Developments Ltd
- Starkstrom Ltd.
New suppliers to the framework:
- Johnson and Johnson Medical
- Judd Medical Limited
- Ryna Medical UK Limited
- Surgical Holdings.
- Vessel Sealing Machines
- Argon Plasma Devices
- Point of Sale Maintenance
- Consumables (when capital is included as part of purchase).
We value the NHS. Our scale, experience and passion support you in the planning, purchase and management of medical equipment. Saving you time and money to concentrate on patient care.
- The only route into the DH Capital Equipment Fund, saving the NHS millions of pounds each year
- Active supplier management from our team deliver savings opportunities direct to you
- Standard national documentation saves you time and protects your procurement.
- Team of CIPS qualified procurement experts, dedicated to each product category to provide market insights and one to one support
- Finance, Clinical, Legal and extensive NHS Procurement experience to support you through the whole process
- Thousands of successful procurements and commitment deals seamlessly delivered.
- Free of charge support throughout the process from business case to installation of equipment and beyond
- Free of charge Capital planning service to provide a better future for your equipment base
- Our agreements are an easy route to market that will save you valuable time and provide certainty.