Integrated Theatres Solutions, Related Products and Services
This new framework starts on 1 April 2022, will run for 24 months and ends on 31 March 2024. There is an option to extend for an additional 24 months.
The Integrated Theatres Solutions, Related Products and Services framework allows all technology and data components within an operating theatre to effectively work together.
As a result, audio, video, pendant lights and room lights all function together, enabling a higher quality and more comfortable surgery for both patients and surgeons. In addition, this advanced integration is more time efficient as it negates the need for switching between multiple equipment.
The bespoke solution also allows live operations to be transmitted on HD LED screens to other trusts nationally and globally, for both viewing and training purposes. This creates an innovative and real to life approach when operating within a trust.
The products are used by Theatres, Estates and IT departments across the NHS.
There is one lot available on this framework covering the following product areas:
- Theatre Lights
- Ultra Clean Ventilation
- Surgeons Panel
- Operating Tables
- Imaging Equipment
- Audio/Visual Equipment.
See our Downloads section to access the Product Matrix for further information on the available products.
Ordering and further information
You will need to obtain a quotation through NHS Supply Chain to benefit from National Framework Agreement Pricing.
To place an order, first contact the NHS Supply Chain buyer who will give you a Unique Reference Number (URN) to include on your purchase order for the required equipment.
Operating Theatres Equipment
There are 14 suppliers in total on this framework:
- Arthrex Ltd
- Bender UK Ltd
- Brandon Medical Company
- Caresyntax GMbH
- Getinge Ltd
- Hill Rom Ltd
- Jones AV Ltd
- Karl Storz Endoscopy Ltd
- Olympus Keymed Ltd
- Richard Wolf UK Ltd
- Sony Europe B.V
- Starkstrom Ltd
- Steris Solutions Ltd
- Stryker UK Ltd.
See our Downloads section to access the Product Matrix for further information on which suppliers supply which of the available products.
We value the NHS. Our scale, experience and passion support you in the planning, purchase and management of medical equipment. Saving you time and money to concentrate on patient care.
- The only route into the DH Capital Equipment Fund, saving the NHS millions of pounds each year
- Active supplier management from our team deliver savings opportunities direct to you
- Standard national documentation saves you time and protects your procurement.
- Team of CIPS qualified procurement experts, dedicated to each product category to provide market insights and one to one support
- Finance, Clinical, Legal and extensive NHS Procurement experience to support you through the whole process
- Thousands of successful procurements and commitment deals seamlessly delivered.
- Free of charge support throughout the process from business case to installation of equipment and beyond
- Free of charge Capital planning service to provide a better future for your equipment base
- Our agreements are an easy route to market that will save you valuable time and provide certainty.