Laboratory Equipment, Consumables, Accessories and Ancillaries
This framework starts on 1 November 2015, runs for 48 months and ends on 31 October 2019.
Our framework Laboratory Equipment, Consumables, Accessories and Ancillaries including Medical and Scientific Refrigeration, Blood Banks, Mortuary and Autopsy, which combines four frameworks into one.
The renewed framework now offers customers a wide and improved product range and to keep pace with the technological advances we are able to add, amend or remove products providing this is consistent with the framework agreement throughout its term.
See our Downloads ▼ section for the latest Product Listings.
For further information please contact your NHS Supply Chain Account Manager.
- Alpha Laboratories Ltd
- Barber Medical
- Becton, Dickinson U.K. Limited
- BES Decon (A division of BES Rehab Ltd)
- BIOPACKAGING LTD
- BMM WESTON LIMITED
- Bright Instrument Co Ltd
- CellPath Ltd
- Comark Instruments part of Fluke UK Ltd
- Contronics Limited
- Cool Repair Scientific UK Ltd
- Denward Manufacturing Ltd
- Desoutter Medical Ltd
- Deva Medical Electronics Ltd
- DGP Intelsius Ltd
- Elkay Laboratory Products (UK) Ltd
- Ethicheck Ltd
- Fisher Scientific UK Ltd
- Fresenius Kabi Limited
- Getinge UK Ltd
- Glen Dimplex Professional Appliances
- Greiner Bio-One Ltd
- Haemonetics Ltd
- IMS EURO
- International Scientific Supplies Ltd
- Labcold Ltd
- Labmode ltd
- Launch Diagnostics Ltd
- LEEC Limited
- Leica Microsystems (UK) Ltd
- LTE Scientific Ltd
- MATZ MEDICAL LTD
- MedDX Solutions Limited
- Medezine Ltd
- Medical Wire & Equipment
- Medline Scientific Limited
- MMM Medical Equipment UK Ltd
- MSoft eSolutions Limited
- Nine Group International
- Panasonic Biomedical Sales Europe BV
- QED Scientific Ltd
- Roftek Ltd/ Flexmort
- Safer Options Ltd
- Sakura Finetek UK Ltd
- Sarstedt Ltd
- Scientific Laboratory Supplies Ltd
- SolMedia Ltd
- Sterilab Services
- Sterilin Ltd
- Technical Service Consultants Ltd
- TECHNOPATH Distribution LTD
- Thermo Shandon Limited
- Thistle Scientific Limited
- Tutela Medical (Next Control Systems Ltd)
- Valley Northern
- VWR International Ltd
- Wheaton UK Limited.
- Laboratory Equipment
- Laboratory Consumables
- Medical and Scientific Refrigeration
- Mortuary and Autopsy Consumables
- Mortuary and Autopsy Equipment.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Account Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.
Product ListingAn Excel file showing the products that are included in this framework.
Please log in to view this content.
Delisted ProductsAn Excel file showing the products that have been removed from this framework.
Please log in to view this content.
Buying GuideBuying guide for this framework.