This framework starts on 30 December 2016, runs for 45 months and ends on 28 September 2020.
The Enterprise and Departmental PACS and Information Systems (for example RIS) and Associated Goods and Services contract, more commonly known as Medical IT, offers customers the opportunity to communicate with the leading suppliers in the UK marketplace for Healthcare IT solutions and associated ancillary software and hardware.
Home Based Radiology Reporting Workstations
We are currently working on the advice of NHS Digital to introduce home based reporting due to the increase in demand for CT scans for COVID-19 patients within trusts to assess respiratory impact.
See our Downloads ▼ section if you currently have a PACS contract in place with us and this is of interest.
For more information, please contact
- Agfa HealthCare UK Ltd
- Althea UK & Ireland Ltd
- Bender UK
- BridgeHead Software
- Carestream Health UK Ltd
- Cievert Ltd
- CliniSys Solutions Ltd
- E Health Innovations Ltd
- EMIS Health
- Esaote UK
- EuroKing Maternity Software Solutions Ltd
- Forcare B.V
- Fujifilm UK Ltd
- GE Medical Systems Ltd
- HD Clinical Ltd
- Healthcare Software Solutions Ltd
- HealthNetConnections Ltd
- Hyland Software UK Ltd
- iKnowHow SA
- Insignia Medical Systems Limited
- Intelerad Medical Systems
- Intuitive Systems and Networks Limited
- Lexmark Enterprise Software UK Ltd
- Mach7 Technologies
- McKesson Technologies UK Ltd
- Medical Imaging Systems Ltd
- MediMatic Srl
- Medrad UK Ltd
- Merge Healthcare Inc
- Mirada Medical Ltd
- NTT Data
- PACSHealth Ltd
- Parity Medical
- Philips Healthcare
- Sectra Ltd
- Siemens Healthineers
- Soliton IT Ltd
- Sunquest Information Systems (Europe) Ltd
- SynApps Solutions Limited
- System C Healthcare Ltd
- TeraRecon GMBH
- UltraLinq Healthcare Solutions Ltd
- Visbion Limited
- Vital Images Inc.
- 3D Printing Planning Software
- Advanced 3D visualisation Software
- Aided Detection Software
- Computer Aided Detection (CAD) Software
- A&E Department Information System
- Cardio Vascular Information System (CVIS)
- Cath Labs Image Management
- ECG Image Management
- Electro Physiology Image Management
- Haemodynamic Image Management
- Clinical Information Systems
- Content Management
- Document Management
- Document Scanning Solutions
- Electronic Document Management Solutions
- Web Content Management Solutions
- Dental Image Management
- Dermatology Departmental Information System
- Digital Forms
- Digital Pens Management System
- Dose Monitoring
- Endoscopy Departmental Information System
- Endoscopy Image Management
- Gait/Mostion Analysis Image Management
- Genetics Departmental Information System
- ICU Department Information System
- NBSS Accredited
- Medical Photography Visible Light Image Management
- Mortuary Department Information Systems
- Multi Disciplinary Meetings Software
- Neurology Departmental Information System
- Neuro Radiology Image Management Solution
- Nuclear Medicine Image Management
- Opthalmology Image Management
- Order Communications
- Orthopaedic Templating Software
- Digital Pathology
- Pathology Image Management
- Pharmacy Departmental Information System
- Radiology Dose Management Software
- Surgical Navigation Software
- Teaching Files Software
- Theatres Department Information System
- Ultrasound Image Management
- Wards Departmental Information System
By utilising our framework, you can benefit from:
- Only Framework operated and overseen by NHS BSA on behalf of the Department of Health.
- Close governance of an open book contract for transparency.
- Capped earnings – all surplus savings returned to the NHS.
- The only route into the DH Capital Equipment Fund, saving the NHS millions of pounds each year.
- Extensive NHS Medical IT Procurement experience to support you through the whole process.
- Over 350 Medical IT contracts procured via our Framework since 2012, ranging from short term tactical extensions to ten year fully managed services.
- Bespoke template contracts, terms and conditions and example specifications developed for and by NHS Supply Chain specifically for this Framework.
- Fully auditable CRM solution for central storage of all communications issued throughout the process.
- Dedicated team focussed solely on the Medical IT market as part of a wider Services Team.
- Processes developed over the course of four years, engaging with both Trusts and suppliers to ensure that they are robust and efficient.
- Free of charge support throughout the process from business case, to installation of solution, and beyond.
- Our agreements are an easy route to market and will save you valuable time and provide quality assurance.
Product MatrixAn Excel file showing the product matrix for this framework.
Please log in to view this content.
FlyerDocument outlining the the Medical IT framework.
Home Based Radiology Reporting Workstations FlyerA PDF document about the introduction of home based reporting for CT scans.