Pressure Area Care Patient Handling
This framework starts on 12 April 2017, runs for 48 months and ends on 11 April 2021.
The framework for Pressure Area Care and Patient Handling covers a number of products including beds, mattresses, slide sheets for moving patients, hoists and slings for lifting patients in wards and in theatres, and rental and decontamination.
See our Downloads ▼ section for the latest Product Listings.
The framework provides a National Pricing Matrix (NPM) from a number of suppliers, which will allow savings opportunities for customers who are able to consolidate their purchasing.
See our Downloads ▼ section for details of the NPM. If you are interested in making savings via the NPM, please speak to your Account Manager.
- 1st Call Mobility
- Accora Ltd
- Alpine HC Limited
- Apex Medical Limited
- BES Decon (BES Rehab)
- Care and Independence Systems
- Care-Ability Healthcare Ltd
- Care-Med Healthcare and Equipment
- Central Medical Supplies Limited
- CJ Medical
- CLH Healthcare
- Direct Healthcare
- Drive Devilibiss
- Essential Healthcare
- Harvest Healthcare
- Healthcare Matters
- Herida Healthcare
- Hospital Direct
- Hyder Living
- Innova Care Concepts
- Innovation Rehab
- Interweave Textiles
- MATZ Medical
- Millbrook Healthcare
- Nexus DMS Ltd
- Nitrocare Ltd
- NRS Healthcare
- Operating Room Systems
- Patterson Medical Ltd
- Permobil Limited
- PFI Holdings Limited
- Premiere Healthcare
- ProSys International
- Q Medical Technologies
- R82 UK
- Reval Continuing Care
- Seating Matters
- Seers Medical
- Select Medical
- Stryker UK
- Thamert UK
- TR Equipment UK
- V Guldman A/S
- Vibrant Medical
- Vital Seating & Systems
- V-M Orthotics
- Wealden Rehab.
- Bariatric beds and mattresses
- Bathing equipment
- Cushions and pressure relieving chairs
- Dynamic mattresses and overlay systems
- Foam mattress
- Hoists and equipment
- Hybrid pressure reducing mattresses
- Non powered re-distributing mattresses and overlays
- Prevention and support aids
- Specialist beds
- Slide sheets
- Standard electric profiling beds, including low beds, cots, and paediatric
- Standing aids - manual or electric
- Transfer equipment.
In addition to this list there are a number of associated products and accessories that are also supplied.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Account Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.