Powered and Non-Powered Wheelchairs, Specialist Seating and Associated Repairs and Managed Services
This framework starts on 10 January 2022, will run for 24 months and ends on 9 January 2024. There is an option to extend for an additional 24 months.
Products included in this framework are usually ordered by wheelchair centres, accident and emergency departments, physiotherapy and occupational therapy departments and care homes.
There are 27 Lots on this new framework:
- Lot 1: Powered Wheelchair Adult – Standard
- Lot 2: Powered Wheelchair Adult – Tilt in Space
- Lot 3: Powered Wheelchair Adult – Heavy Duty
- Lot 4: Powered Wheelchair Adult – Bariatric
- Lot 5: Powered Wheelchair Paediatric – Standard
- Lot 6: Powered Wheelchair Paediatric – Tilt in Space
- Lot 7: Manual Wheelchair Adult – Standard Lightweight
- Lot 8: Manual Wheelchair Adult – Standard
- Lot 9: Manual Wheelchair Adult – Tilt in Space
- Lot 10: Manual Wheelchair Adult – Heavy Duty
- Lot 11: Manual Wheelchair Adult – Bariatric
- Lot 12: Manual Wheelchair Adult – Active
- Lot 13: Manual Wheelchair Paediatric – Standard
- Lot 14: Manual Wheelchair Paediatric – Tilt in Space
- Lot 15: Manual Wheelchair Paediatric – Active
- Lot 16: Manual Wheelchair Paediatric – Tilt in Space Buggies
- Lot 17: Manual Wheelchair Paediatric – Buggies
- Lot 18: Specialist Seating – Wheel Base Adult
- Lot 19: Specialist Seating – Wheel Base Paediatric
- Lot 20: Specialist Seating – Adaptive Seating System (maximum weight 125kg)
- Lot 21: Specialist Seating – Adaptive Seating System (minimum weight 125kg)
- Lot 22: Specialist Seating – Static Seating System (maximum weight 125kg)
- Lot 23: Specialist Seating – Static Seating System (50kg to 125kg)
- Lot 24: Specialist Seating – Static Seating System (minimum weight 125kg)
- Lot 25: Specialist Seating – Adaptive Back Supports
- Lot 26: Repairs and Maintenance
- Lot 27: Managed Service.
See our Useful Links section for more information on our Pressure Area Care framework which includes cushions and our Medical Healthcare Furniture framework which includes portering chairs.
Please note: This is a direct Framework Agreement and you will need to quote a National Framework (NF) reference number when ordering. This can be obtained from the Category Tower Service Provider. You will also need to sign an Access Agreement before compliant purchasing can occur.
See our Downloads section for contact information for direct suppliers awarded on this framework.
There are 17 suppliers in total on this framework.
- 8 suppliers are incumbent
- 9 suppliers are new to the framework
- 11 suppliers have been delisted.
This is the full list of suppliers available on this framework:
- BES Healthcare
- Blatchford Limited
- Invacare Limited
- Otto Bock Healthcare PLC
- Pride Mobility Products Limited (Trading as Quantum Rehab)
- Specialised Orthotic Services Limited
- Sumed International (UK) Limited
- Sunrise Medical Limited.
New suppliers to the framework
- AJ Mobility Limited
- DGT Services Limited
- Etac Limited
- Nottingham Rehab Limited
- Opcare Limited
- Peacocks Medical Group
- Ross Auto Engineering Limited
- Southwest Seating and Rehab Limited
- Tendercare Limited.
- Activate for Kids Limited
- Consolar Limited
- Greencare Mobility
- James Leckey Design Limited
- Millbrook Healthcare
- Ortho Europe Limited
- PFI Holdings Limited
- R Link Ltd
- R82 UK Limited
- Rehabilitation Manufacturing Services Limited
- Specmat Limited.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Customer Relationship Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.
Powered and Non-Powered Wheelchairs MatricesAn Excel file showing the Product Matrix and Supplier Contacts Matrix that are included in this framework.
Please log in to view this content.