Radiotherapy Treatment Systems and Associated Options and Related Services
This framework starts on 1 January 2016, runs for 72 months and ends on 31 December 2021. This includes a 2 year extension
This Framework is for the supply of Radiotherapy Treatment Systems and associated options and related services. Radiotherapy uses high-energy rays to treat disease, primarily cancer. Treatment can be delivered either internally or externally.
See our Downloads ▼ section for the latest Product Matrix.
We are pleased to offer a range of products and services and have a team on hand to support you throughout the procurement process. Services include:
- Project planning
- Arranging site visits
- Conducting supplier presentations
- Facilitating equipment evaluations.
Ordering and Further Information
You will need to obtain a quotation through NHS Supply Chain to benefit from National Framework Agreement Pricing.
To place an order, first contact our Radiotherapy team who will give you a unique reference number to detail on your purchase order which covers the required equipment.
- Eckert & Ziegler BEBIG Ltd
- Elekta Ltd
- Oncology Imaging Systems Ltd
- Oncology Systems Ltd
- Varian Medical Systems UK Ltd
- Xstrahl Ltd
Suppliers indicated with an * are on the framework but currently under conditional award.
- Brachytherapy LDR Afterloader
- Brachytherapy HDR Afterloader
- Intraoperative Radiation Therapy
- Linear Accelerator (Photon and Electron) with Integrated Image Guidance
- Linear Accelerator (Photon and Electron) with Integrated Image Guidance and Treatment Planning
- Linear Accelerator (Photon only) with Integrated Image Guidance and Treatment Planning
- Superficial X-Ray Radiation Therapy Treatment System
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) and Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT) Device.
We value the NHS. Our scale, experience and passion support you in the planning, purchase and management of medical equipment. Saving you time and money to concentrate on patient care.
- The only route into the DH Capital Equipment Fund, saving the NHS millions of pounds each year
- Active supplier management from our team deliver savings opportunities direct to you
- Standard national documentation saves you time and protects your procurement.
- Team of CIPS qualified procurement experts, dedicated to each product category to provide market insights and one to one support
- Finance, Clinical, Legal and extensive NHS Procurement experience to support you through the whole process
- Thousands of successful procurements and commitment deals seamlessly delivered.
- Free of charge support throughout the process from business case to installation of equipment and beyond
- Free of charge Capital planning service to provide a better future for your equipment base
- Our agreements are an easy route to market that will save you valuable time and provide certainty.
Product MatrixAn Excel file showing the product matrix for this framework.