This framework starts on 1 March 2021, runs for 24 months and ends on 28 February 2023. There is an option to extend for an additional 24 months.
There are six lots on this new framework:
- Open and Closed Suction Catheters and Oral Care Kits. This lot includes products which are used for removing secretions from the endobronchial tract. The lot also includes oral care products such as oral swabs, oral care kits and suction toothbrushes.
- Yankauers and Suction Tubing. This lot includes products which can be used with open suction catheters as part of the vacuum suction system.
- Suction Canisters and Accessories. This lot includes products such as disposal containers, disposable suction liners, suction canisters, suction regulators, serial connecting tubing, pre-gelling agents and filters.
- Chest/Thoracic Drainage Devices and Accessories. This lot includes products such as single bottle chest thoracic drainage systems, chest / thoracic therapy tubing, chest drainage catheters, chest / thoracic drainage kits and sets, indwelling pleural catheters, chest drain valves and thoracic trocars and drains.
- Manual and Powered Suction Devices, Machines and Accessories. This lot includes products such as haemorrhoid suction ligators, suction machines, suction devices and accessories.
- Sample Collection Devices and Accessories. This lot includes product such as sample collection devices, mucus specimen traps, critical measuring vessels/devices and sample socks.
Important notice – for stocked products only
Following the move to Buy Price = Sell Price, new contract / framework prices will take effect from the Go Live date, however product prices will not change until stock of all product at the old contract / framework price has been depleted.
See our Downloads ▼ section for the latest product listings.
There are 37 suppliers in total on this framework, of which:
- 1 supplier new to NHS Supply Chain
- 7 suppliers are new to the framework
- 30 suppliers are incumbent
- 13 suppliers have been delisted
This is the full list of suppliers available on this framework.
New suppliers to the framework (7)
- GenX Medicare Ltd (Previously known as Precision SurgiCare Ltd)
- GVS Filter Technology (UK) Ltd
- Intersurgical Ltd
- pfm medical UK Limited
- Richardson Healthcare Ltd
- Syringa UK Ltd
- Therapy Equipment Ltd (NEW to NHS Supply Chain)
Incumbent suppliers (30)
- Ambu Ltd
- Avanos Medical Inc (previously know as Halyard Health UK Limited)
- Bard Limited
- Bunzl Retail & Healthcare Supplies Ltd (previously known as Shermond)
- Cardinal Health UK 432 Limited
- Cook UK Ltd
- Drive DeVilbiss Sidhil Ltd
- Eschmann Holdings Ltd
- Fannin UK Ltd
- Flexicare Medical
- GBUK Ltd (previously known as GBUK Healthcare Ltd)
- Healthcare 21 UK Ltd
- Iskus Health UK Limited
- M G Electric (Colchester) Ltd
- Maquet Limited
- Medela UK
- Medline Industries Ltd
- Network Medical Products Ltd
- O&M Halyard UK Limited
- Pennine Healthcare
- PROACT Medical Ltd
- ROCKET MEDICAL PLC
- SISK Healthcare Ltd T/A Cardiac Services
- Smiths Medical International Ltd
- Stryker UK Limited
- Timesco Healthcare
- Unomedical Ltd (a ConvaTec company)
- VacSax Limited
- Vygon (UK) Ltd
- Westbourne Medical Limited
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Customer Relationship Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.
Product ListingAn Excel file showing the products that are included in this framework
Delisted ProductsAn Excel file showing the files have been removed from this framework and the alternatives
National Pricing Matrix Suction ConsumablesAn Excel file showing the suppliers offering savings opportunities as part of the NPM