Ultrasound Scanners and Associated Options and Related Services
This framework starts on 1 April 2022, runs for 24 months and ends on 31 March 2024. There is an option to extend for an additional 48 months.
The framework is for the supply of Ultrasound Scanners and Associated Options and Related Services.
An imaging method that uses high-frequency sound waves to produce images of structures within the body. Images are used for diagnosing and treating a variety of diseases and conditions. Ultrasound machines are used in various departments such as Radiology, Renal, Urology, Vascular, Clinical Science and Medical Physics.
See our Downloads section for the product matrix.
When purchasing from this framework you may be able to take advantage of additional savings opportunities through:
- Point of Sale maintenance discounts
- Multi-Trust Aggregation Spend
- Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) Capital Fund promotions.
See our Useful Links section for further information about these on our Large Diagnostic Capital Equipment Including Mobile and Services category page.
How to Order
You will need to obtain a quotation through NHS Supply Chain to benefit from National Framework Agreement Pricing.
To place an order, first contact our Womens Health team who will give you a unique reference number to detail on your purchase order which covers the required equipment.
To support you through the procurement process, we have a team available to help you. Our services include:
- Project planning
- Arranging site visits
- Conducting supplier presentations
- Facilitating equipment evaluations.
For more information, please speak your Regional Account Manager or Capital Planning Co-ordinator. See our Useful Links section for contact details.
- BioSpectrum Ltd
- BK Medical UK Ltd
- Butterfly Network
- Canon Medical Systems Ltd
- Cardiac Services
- Celtic SMR Ltd
- FUJIFILM UK Limited
- FUJIFILM Sonosite Ltd
- GE Healthcare
- Hitachi Medical Systems UK Ltd
- Hologic Ltd
- Imaging First Ltd
- Mindray UK Limited
- MIS Healthcare
- Orca Medical Limited
- Philips Healthcare
- Probo Medical
- ProSys International Ltd
- Siemens Healthcare Limited
- Vertec Scientific.
Please note some suppliers may have outstanding conditions of award.
- Cart Based Ultrasound
- Handheld Ultrasound Devices
- Related Accessories
- Trolley Mounted or Portable Ultrasound.
We value the NHS. Our scale, experience and passion support you in the planning, purchase and management of medical equipment. Saving you time and money to concentrate on patient care.
- The only route into the DH Capital Equipment Fund, saving the NHS millions of pounds each year
- Active supplier management from our team deliver savings opportunities direct to you
- Standard national documentation saves you time and protects your procurement.
- Team of CIPS qualified procurement experts, dedicated to each product category to provide market insights and one to one support
- Finance, Clinical, Legal and extensive NHS Procurement experience to support you through the whole process
- Thousands of successful procurements and commitment deals seamlessly delivered.
- Free of charge support throughout the process from business case to installation of equipment and beyond
- Free of charge Capital planning service to provide a better future for your equipment base
- Our agreements are an easy route to market that will save you valuable time and provide certainty.