Single Use Personal Protective Equipment and Medical Protective Consumables
This framework starts on 4 July 2022, runs for 18 months and ends on 31 December 2023. There is an option to extend for an additional 24 months.
This framework replaces the Single Use Theatre Protective Clothing framework.
Products available on this framework include:
- Single Use Patient and Equipment Drapes
- Single Use Protective Wear (includes theatre headwear, beard covers, overshoes, scrub shoes, coveralls and protective suits).
Single use drapes and protective wear are used by surgeons, anaesthetists, and theatre and critical care practitioners to protect patients and healthcare staff from contamination of bodily fluids.
22 new suppliers have been awarded onto the framework, including seven UK Make suppliers.
All suppliers adhere to the Labour Standards Assurance System (LSAS), ensuring that we provide an ethically sustainable range of products.
The framework will provide a National Pricing Matrix (NPM) from a number of suppliers, which will allow savings opportunities for customers who are able to consolidate their purchasing.
If you are interested in making savings via the NPM, please speak to your NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager.
Important notice – for stocked products only.
Following the move to Buy Price = Sell Price, new contract / framework prices will only come into effect when stock of all product at the old contract / framework price has been depleted.
See our Downloads ▼ section for the latest Product Listings.
- There are 39 suppliers in total on this framework.
- There are seven suppliers which are UK Make: 3M, Bluetree Group, Contechs Medical Ltd, Kimal, Northumbria Healthcare, P3 Medical and Vygon.
This is the full list of awarded suppliers:
- 3M United Kingdom PLC
- 4L Protection
- Althea UK & Ireland Limited
- ALXR Limited
- Arco Limited
- Avicenna Surgical Limited
- Bates Office Services Ltd
- Bluetree Group
- Bunzl Retail & Healthcare Supplies Ltd
- CG Retail Limited
- Contechs Medical Ltd
- Crest Medical Ltd
- Delta Surgical Ltd
- Ecolab Ltd
- Empire Medical UK
- Fannin UK Limited
- Full Support Healthcare Ltd
- IMS Euro Ltd
- Infinite Business Systems Limited
- Iskus Health UK Limited
- ISOL8 Healthcare Ltd
- Kimal PLC
- Medline Industries Ltd
- Mölnlycke Health Care Ltd
- Northumbria Healthcare Facilities Management
- Omnimedical Ltd
- Optimum Medical Solutions Ltd
- OscarTech UK Ltd
- Owens & Minor Halyard UK Ltd
- P3 Medical Ltd
- Paramount Medical Solutions Ltd
- Pharmed UK
- ProSys International Ltd
- Rocialle Healthcare Ltd
- SDS Protection Ltd
- Toffeln Ltd
- Toiletry Sales Ltd
- Valmy SAS Ltd
- Vygon (UK) Ltd.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Customer Relationship Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.