Decontamination Capital Equipment (Endoscopy and Sterile Services) and Associated Accessories
This framework starts on 19 February 2021, runs for 48 months and ends on 18 February 2025. This includes a 24 month extension.
The Decontamination Capital Equipment (Endoscopy and Sterile Services) and Associated Accessories National Framework covers items that either be found in an Endoscopy or Sterile Services setting including Sterile Services Department (SSD) and Hospital Sterilisation Decontamination Unit (HSDU). The framework also covers the Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Plants that are required for these decontamination systems.
Users of these products include Sterile Services Manager, Endoscope Reprocessing Technicians, EBME, Authorised Engineer of Decontamination, Endoscopy Unit Managers and Decontamination Service Managers.
The framework is split into three Lots covering:
- Systems used during the endoscopy decontamination process
- Products located in a Sterile Services Department that are used to sterilise items such as medical instruments and robotic instruments
- Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Plants that serve water to the systems within Lots one and two.
For more information on the Lots please see the Product Categories section.
See our Downloads ▼ section for the latest Product Matrix detailing the products and suppliers on the framework.
We are pleased to offer a range of products and services and have a team on hand to support you throughout the procurement process. Services include:
- Project planning
- Arranging site visits
- Conducting supplier presentations
- Facilitating equipment evaluations.
Ordering and Further Information
You will need to obtain a quotation through NHS Supply Chain to benefit from National Framework Agreement Pricing.
To place an order, first contact our Decontamination Team who will give you a unique reference number to detail on your purchase order which covers the required equipment.
There are 22 suppliers on the framework:
- Advanced Sterilization Products (UK) Limited
- Avidity Science Ltd
- Belimed Ltd
- BMM Weston Limited
- Cantel (UK) Limited
- Envirogen Water Technologies Ltd
- Getinge UK Ltd
- IM Med Ltd
- Keymed ( Medical &Industrial Equipment) Ltd
- LTE Scientific
- Lubron UK Ltd
- MMM Medical Equipment UK Ltd
- OSKA Care Limited
- Partners for Endoscopy Limited
- Peacocks (Surgical and Medical Equipment) Ltd
- STERIS Limited
- SUEZ Water Purification Systems UK
- Tristel Solutions Limited
- VWS (UK) Ltd
- Wassenburg Limited
- Endoscope Washer Disinfector
- Drying Cabinet.
- Single Chamber Washer Disinfector
- Multi Chamber Washer Disinfector
- Ultrasonic Cleaner
- Porous Load Steriliser
- Low Temperature Steriliser.
- Water Treatment for Endoscope Washer Disinfectors
- Water Treatment for Sterile Services Washers
- Water Treatment for Porous Load Steriliser.
We value the NHS. Our scale, experience and passion support you in the planning, purchase and management of medical equipment. Saving you time and money to concentrate on patient care.
- The only route into the DH Capital Equipment Fund, saving the NHS millions of pounds each year
- Active supplier management from our team deliver savings opportunities direct to you
- Standard national documentation saves you time and protects your procurement.
- Team of CIPS qualified procurement experts, dedicated to each product category to provide market insights and one to one support
- Finance, Clinical, Legal and extensive NHS Procurement experience to support you through the whole process
- Thousands of successful procurements and commitment deals seamlessly delivered.
- Free of charge support throughout the process from business case to installation of equipment and beyond
- Free of charge Capital planning service to provide a better future for your equipment base
- Our agreements are an easy route to market that will save you valuable time and provide certainty.