Cleaning Supplies, Equipment and Associated Products
The new framework starts on 27 September 2021, runs for 24 months and ends on 26 September 2023. There is an option to extend for an additional 24 months.
The Cleaning Equipment Supplies and Associated Products framework will offer customers a broader range of cleaning supplies by introducing marketing leading suppliers to the framework. We have listened to customer feedback and made suitable product training available from all suppliers.
Our framework is in line with the National Standards of Healthcare Cleanliness 2021.
See our Useful Links section for more details on our Chlorine Tablets, Granules, Dilution Vessels which is now a separate framework.
There are 9 Lots on this framework:
- Lot one: Mops and Handles
- Lot two: Ancillary cleaning products
- Lot three: Launderable Microfibre
- Lot four: Disposable microfibre
- Lot five: Electrical Cleaning Equipment
- Lot six: Colour Coded Cloths
- Lot seven: Domestic Gloves
- Lot eight: Domestic, Dosed Chemicals and Spill Kits
- Lot nine: Higher Level Disinfectants.
These products will be used by domestic teams, infection control and nursing staff.
- Evans Vanadine
- Primeline Uk Ltd
- All in One Medical
- Enpac Ltd
- HSS Hire Service Group
- Summit Hygiene.
There are 32 suppliers in total on this framework.
- 12 suppliers are incumbent
- 20 suppliers are new to the framework
- 9 suppliers have been delisted.
This is the full list of suppliers available on this framework:
- Alliance Disposables Ltd
- Banner Group Limited
- Bio Technics Ltd
- Charles Bentley & Son Ltd
- Diversey Ltd
- Ecolab Ltd
- Freudenberg Household Products LP
- GAMA Healthcare Ltd
- Nationwide Hygiene Supplies
- Numatic International Ltd
- PH Medisavers
- Robert Scott and Sons
- Sky Chemicals (UK) Ltd
- SYR Ltd
- Technical Textile Services Ltd.
- TRISTEL SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- Vaclensa Ltd
New suppliers to the framework
- Allied Hygiene Systems Ltd
- Anglian Chemicals
- Alpine Health Group
- Arrow County Supplies
- Bunzl Cleaning and Hygiene Supplies
- Essity UK Ltd
- GT Cleaning Machines Ltd
- Hako Machines Ltd
- IIC Products Ltd
- Industrial Cleaning Equipment Ltd
- Inivos Ltd
- Karcher UK Limited
- Kimberly-Clark Limited
- Lifeclean International AB
- Low Cost Health Supplies Ltd
- Reaction Nine Limited
- Scotmas Ltd
- Sourcing Partner Ltd.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Customer Relationship Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.