Cleaning Supplies, Equipment and Associated Products
This framework starts on 1 August 2017, runs for 51 months and ends on 31 October 2021.
There are 13 Lots on this new framework:
- Lot 1 – Mops and Handles (Non Microfibre)
- Lot 2 – Ancillary Cleaning Products
- Lot 3 – Launderable Microfibre Products and Systems
- Lot 4 – Non Launderable Microfibre Products and Systems
- Lot 5 – Spill Kits
- Lot 6 – Electrical Cleaning Equipment
- Lot 7 – Colour Coded Cloths
- Lot 8 – Domestic Gloves
- Lot 9 – Domestic Cleaning Chemicals
- Lot 10 – Dosed Cleaning Chemicals
- Lot 11 – Higher Level Disinfectants
- Lot 12 – Chlorine Tablets and Granules
- Lot 13 – Floor Pads and Scouring Pads.
The Cleaning Supplies Equipment and Associated Products framework brought together the below smaller frameworks:
Disposable Wipes Cleaning Cloths and Associated Products; Pharmacy Bulk (non-skin); Domestic and Higher Level Cleaning Chemicals; and Floor Pads and Scourers.
This complete framework had staggered launch dates due to the number of additional lots being brought onto this framework, below details the launch date of each lot, the expiry date is the same for all lots.
1 August 2017 – Lot 12
1 November 2017 – Lots 1, 2, 3, 4 and 8
1 February 2018 – Lots 5,6,7,9,10
2 April 2018 – Lot 13.
See our Downloads ▼ section for the latest Product Listings and Price Ranking spreadsheet for Lot 12 Chlorine Tablets and Granules .
For further information please contact your NHS Supply Chain Account Manager.
Alliance Disposables Limited
B M Polyco Ltd
Bio-Tech Solutions Ltd
Bunzlhealthcare Cross Dock (EX S/SYRG)
Charles Bentley & Son Ltd
Evans Vanodine International PLC
Freudenberg UK Ltd
Gama Healthcare Ltd
Guest Medical Ltd
GV Health Ltd
Joseph Gleave & Son Ltd
Medimark Scientific Ltd
Merton Cleaning Supplies
Nationwide Hygiene Supplies Ltd
Numatic International Ltd
Primeline Sales & Marketing UK Ltd
Residual Barrier Technology (RBT) Ltd
Robert Scott & Sons Ltd
Schulke & Mayr UK Ltd
Scot Young Research Ltd
Sky Chemicals (UK) Ltd
Tristel Solutions Limited
Vermop UK Ltd
Zachary Processing Ltd
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Account Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.
- Sustainable procurement – we are working to reduce our carbon emissions by 15%.