Hot Beverages and Vending Consumables
This framework starts on 29 July 2019, runs for 12 months and ends on 28 July 2020. There is an option to extend for an additional 12 months.
There are seven lots on this new framework with the following product areas;
- Lot 1 – Coffee
- Lot 2 – Syrup
- Lot 3 – Tea
- Lot 4 – Hot Chocolate and Malted Drinks
- Lot 5 – Flavia Hot Beverage Machine Consumables
- Lot 6 – In Cup Products
- Lot 7 – Vending Machine Consumables.
For more information please contact your NHS Supply Chain: Food Account Manager.
See our Downloads ▼ section for the full list of discontinued lines and details of all alternative products is available.
Please see table below for details of the awarded suppliers on this new framework.
|Suppliers||Incumbent||New to NHS Supply Chain||New to Framework|
|Nutshell Portions Ltd||X|
|Tata Global Beverages||X|
|Bridge Valley Group||X|
|Tchibo Coffee International||X|
|Fine Foods International (Manufacturing)Ltd||X|
|Refreshment System Ltd||X|
|Aimia Foods Ltd||X|
|Imporient UK Ltd||X|
|Eden Springs UK Ltd||X|
- There are three incumbent lines transferring to the new framework
- There are 66 new lines on the new framework
- 69 products are on this framework in total.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Account Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.