Hot Beverages and Vending Consumables
This framework starts on 29 July 2021, runs for 24 months and ends on 29 July 2023. There is an option to extend for an additional 24 months.
The Hot Beverages and Vending Consumables framework will provide new innovative products that offer trusts a choice of retail and patient feeding products, that don’t compromise on quality and more importantly are fit for purpose.
We have now introduced a wider range of pack sizes and pack formats on patient feeding coffee as well as now offering a branded solution in this space.
There are 7 Lots on this new framework:
- Lot one: Patient Feeding Coffee
- Lot two: Black Tea
- Lot three: Retail Tea
- Lot four: Hot Chocolate and Malted Drinks
- Lot five: Flavia Hot Beverage Machine Consumables
- Lot 6: In-Cup Products
- Lot 7: Hot Beverages and Vending Machine Consumables.
This framework offers trusts an overall saving. A small price increase has occurred on the price per teabag. This will effect five product lines, we will look to mitigate this with our monthly food promotions which can be found on our category page or in our monthly newsletter. Please use our enquiry form to sign up for our monthly newsletter.
Important Notice – for stocked products only.
Following the move to Buy Price = Sell Price, new contract/framework prices will only come into effect when stock of all product at the old contract/framework price has been depleted.
There are 12 suppliers in total on this framework.
- 8 suppliers are incumbent
- Four suppliers are new to the framework
- Three suppliers have been delisted.
This is the full list of suppliers available on this framework:
- Aimia Foods Ltd
- Bridge Valley Coffee & Tea Ltd
- Eden Springs UK Ltd
- Fine Foods International Ltd
- Jacobs Douwe Egberts Professional GB Ltd
- Nutshell Packaging
- Refreshment Systems Ltd
- TATA Consumer Products GB Limited.
New suppliers to the framework
- Argie’s Coffee
- Broderick Group Ltd
- Nairobi Coffee & Tea Co. Ltd
- Typhoo Tea Limited.
- There are 57 products on this framework in total
- 43 new NCPs have been added from new and existing suppliers
- The supply route is stocked.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Customer Relationship Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.