NHS Supply Chain: Food
Our specialist food procurement organisation brings together the widest range of food service clients in the world. We work closely with the NHS to deliver expert procurement services, saving both time and money and enabling you to focus on what really matters.
- We save money – Our buying power, people, breadth of products, network, technology and relationships will deliver commercial results.
- We offer quality – Providing the right quality products and services for each and every NHS Trust is our business. We understand the NHS so well that we can be sure we offer the right quality products to satisfy the needs of patients, customers and budgets.
- Our global network – We connect the NHS to suppliers from over 50 countries, allowing us to provide national, regional and local products and services, so whether it is access to the local grower or the largest supplier of soft drinks in the UK, we can deliver.
- We make it easy – We make it easy for NHS Trusts to achieve their goals. Our technology and our people guarantee it. We make ordering easy and save you time so you can concentrate on what’s really important to your Trust.
- We’re honest and transparent – When there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price increases and provide support with cost-saving initiatives.
- We deliver innovation – We have the expertise and focus to work with our suppliers and the NHS to innovate.
- We have dedicated account managers – Our Account Managers are your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- We’re food procurement experts – Our teams are procurement specialists in their category areas and can offer expert advice on new and alternative products.
To access the food complaints form and procedure information please see useful links below or click here.
Useful Food Links:
Catering Report and Price Watch Publications
- 15 July 2019
Catering report 15 July 2019
- 8 July 2019
Catering report 8 July 2019
- 4 July 2019
Catering report 4 July 2019
- 24 June 2019
Catering report 24 June 2019
- 23 May 2019
Price Watch May 2019
- 25 March 2019
Price Watch March 2019
- 20 February 2019
Price Watch February 2019
- 19 December 2018
Price Watch December 2018
- 23 November 2018
Price Watch November 2018
For more publications please see below.
Please view our Category Guide (click here) for more information about NHS Supply Chain: Food.
Important Customer Notices
Please contact your Account Manager for general enquiries.