NHS Supply Chain: Food
NHS Supply Chain: Food works closely with the NHS to deliver expert food and beverage procurement services, saving them both time and money and enabling catering teams to focus on what really matters to their trust.
- Catering Report – 21 September 2020
- Healthy Food Options For NHS Staff
- Food Savings Promotion – October 2020
- Food Savings Promotion – September 2020
- Price Watch March 2020
- Savings on Milk for East Midlands Trusts Case Study
- Autumn Quarterly Insight Report 2019
- Leicester Food Savings Case Study
For more publications please see below.
To access the food complaints form and procedure information please see useful links below or click here.
Useful Food Links:
- Food Safety information
- Change 4 Life
- 5 A-Day
- Food Standards Agency
- Government Buying Standards
- The British Dietetic Association
- The Hospital Caterers Association
Please log in to view this content.
Please contact your Account Manager for general enquiries.