This framework starts on 5 September 2022, runs for 48 months and ends on 4 September 2026.
The Framework offers trusts three innovative asset finance solutions to ensure that trusts are able to plan and procure the right equipment for your short and long term clinical needs:
- Finance Leases
- Operating Leases
Once your requirements are refined in terms of equipment specification and value, we can then perform a lease quotation exercise on your behalf. For details on how to obtain a quote, please contact:
Quotes / Indicative Pricing:
- Indicative pricing is available initially based upon monthly updated lease rates or tailored indicative costs from past similar projects. Three, five or seven year alternatives are provided for both quarterly and annual payment profile options for review.
- If you decide to pursue a full lease tender then we will issue a one page lease questionnaire along with supporting instructions.
- Indicative pricing – 24 to 48 hours.
- Full lease/loan tender – 5, 7, or 10 working day tender cycles, depending on the complexity of the lease project and timescales highlighted by you.
Information you will need to provide:
- Indicative pricing – Capital quotation and specification.
- Full lease tender – Final Capital quotation and equipment specification plus a fully completed (one page) lease questionnaire.
Through our framework we are able to offer commercial loan financing and leasing arrangements.
- On balance sheet lending
- Financed through the capital budget
- Lessors take equipment title but risk and reward of ownership sits with the trust
- As a minimum, the term of the finance lease must cover the economic life of the equipment
- On disposal the trust can take the majority of the sale value (normally 95%-99%).
- Off balance sheet funding
- Financed through the revenue budget
- The trust pays a rental and does not own the equipment
- Lessor pays for the equipment in full and has a ‘Residual Value’ invested
- The trust can extend or alternatively return the asset at the end of the lease
- The lease period must be less than the economic life of the equipment
- No option to purchase in the lease.
- Spread the costs of financing building works associated with the installation of large medical equipment (such as diagnostic imaging)
- Fund multi-year maintenance services where significant savings can be made by committing up front.
See our Downloads section to view which suppliers can provide each finance solution.
Information below is not including suppliers with Condition of Award at this stage.
- The new framework includes 12 suppliers
- 10 suppliers are incumbent on the framework.
|New to NHS Supply Chain
|New to Framework
|BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions Limited
|CHG Meridian UK Limited
|Dawsongroup Finance Limited
|De Lage Landen Leasing Limited
|GE Capital Equipment Finance
|Room Twelve Limited
|Shawbrook Bank Limited
|Siemens Financial Services
|Societe Generale Equipment Finance Limited
|Solutions Asset Finance Limited
|TP Leasing Limited
|Triple Point Lease Partners
- Finance Solutions provides a compliant framework with no contractual obligation or retainer fee required to access it.
- Simple and transparent arrangement fee structure which is capped to ensure it is competitive and that trusts are able to use regardless of the ‘route to purchase’ the equipment.
- You remain in control of the award decision supported by NHS Supply Chain.
- Dedicated team focused solely on the Finance Solutions market as part of a wider Service Contracts team.
- We work alongside the Equipment Buyers, Business Development Managers and Capital Planning teams to ensure the best possible service is delivered.
- Full support is provided throughout the process, from business case, quotation to award stage and beyond. You will receive a lease portfolio report ensuring control of all up and coming expirations.
- Lease expiration options are managed by you regardless of the route being taken (equipment return / equipment replacement / lease extension).
- Payment profiling to fit your trust’s needs.
- Financial assistance to buy new products to keep up to date with the latest technology.
- Signatures facilitated through DocuSign.