Dental Technologies, Implants and Related Consumables and Services
This framework starts on 5 October 2020, runs for 15 months and ends on 6 January 2022. There is an option to extend for an additional 24 months.
The framework agreement covers Dental Consumables, Equipment and Services used in multiple dental disciplines including orthodontics and maxillofacial.
There are nine Lots on this framework:
- Lot one – Dental Consumables
- Lot two – Dental Implantology and Related Products
- Lot three – Handpieces and Related Products
- Lot four – Dental Chairs and Related Products
- Lot five – Dental Laboratory Equipment
- Lot six – Dental Imaging and Related Products
- Lot seven – Dental Environment and Practice Building
- Lot eight – Bespoke Dental Consumables and Services
- Lot nine – Dental Consumables and Equipment “One-Stop-Shop”.
Lots one and two are available via the eDirect route, whereas Lots three to nine are Direct supply.
The framework offers greater product choice from a wider number of suppliers. Over 5,000 new consumables product codes (NPCs) have been added to the NHS Supply Chain Catalogue (from new and existing suppliers), with over 45,000 additional codes available on request.
Implantology and Bespoke Laboratory Services are new areas available through this framework.
Three suppliers have been delisted from the start of the framework - JA Marketing, Dental Hygeinics and Planmecca. However Planmecca products are still available via the framework via nominated distributors.
See our Downloads ▼ section for details of the delisted products and the alternatives available.
There are 29 suppliers in total on this framework, of which:
- 14 suppliers are new to NHS Supply Chain
- 18 suppliers are new to the portfolio
- 11 suppliers are incumbent
- BDSI Ltd
- Billericay Dental Supply Company Ltd
- Clark Dental Equipment Systems Ltd
- DB Dental Equipment Systems
- Eclipse Dental
- Henry Schein Dental
- Hospital Services Limited
- Hulbert Dental ICT
- KaVo Dental Limited
- RPA Dental Equipment Ltd
- Wrights Health Group Ltd
- Xograph Healthcare.
New suppliers to NHS Supply Chain
- AG Dental Equipment Ltd
- Anglian Dental
- DB Orthodontics Limited
- Dentaquip Ltd TA DMI
- Dentsply IH
- Nobel BioCare UK Ltd
- Oral Care Innovations Ltd
- Orthocare (UK) Limited
- RIS Products Limited
- Sirona Dental Systems GMBH
- Straumann UK
- Swift Dental Laboratory Ltd
- The Orthodontic Company.
New suppliers to the framework
- CC Med Ltd T/A Wyvern Medical
- Fujifilm UK Ltd
- Robinson Healthcare Limited
- Unisurge International Ltd.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Customer Relationship Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.
Product ListingAn Excel file showing the product listing for Dental Technologies, Implants and Related Consumables and Services.
Please log in to view this content.
Delisted ProductsAn Excel file showing the delisted products for Dental Technologies, Implants and Related Consumables and Services.
Please log in to view this content.
Supplier Product Lot MatrixAn Excel file showing the suppliers by awarded area for Dental Technologies, Implants and Related Consumables and Services.