Dental Technologies, Implants and Related Consumables and Services
This framework starts on 5 January 2024, will run for 24 months and ends on 4 January 2026. There is an option to extend for an additional 24 months.
The framework agreement covers Dental Consumables, Equipment and Services used in multiple dental disciplines including orthodontics and maxillofacial.
We have increased the number of suppliers awarded to the framework enabling us to offer a wider choice of products. There is also the opportunity to add additional products to meet customer needs if required. In addition we have included a new Lot to the framework offering customers a complete CAD/CAM solution.
As well as providing a compliant route to market and access to multiple suppliers, our Category team can undertake advanced data analysis of your spend and provide switching opportunities where relevant.
There are 11 lots on this new framework:
- Lot 1 – Dental Consumables
- Lot 2 – Dental Implantology and Related Products
- Lot 3 – Orthodontics and Related Products
- Lot 4 – Handpieces and Related Products
- Lot 5 – Dental Chairs and Related Products
- Lot 6 – Dental Laboratory Equipment
- Lot 7 – Dental Imaging and Related Products
- Lot 8 – Dental Environment and Practice Building
- Lot 9 – Bespoke Dental Consumables and Services
- Lot 10 – Complete CAD/CAM Solution
- Lot 11 – Dental Consumables and Equipment “One-Stop-Shop”.
Lots 1 to 3 are available via the eDirect route, whereas lots 4 to 11 are Direct supply.
Net Zero and Social Value
From April 2022 all of our frameworks have adopted the Procurement Policy Notice 06/20. The suppliers on this framework have demonstrated their plans for:
- tackling economic inequality
- fighting climate change
- equal opportunity
Sustainable opportunities/solutions/products on this framework
Although there is limited number of reusable products that could be used in dentistry, some suppliers on the framework do offer ranges of oral hygiene products that are biodegradable.
Please note: To order products available via the direct route, you will need to quote your unique reference number when you place an order with your chosen supplier. See our Downloads ▼ section for contact information for direct suppliers on this framework agreement.
- Hospital Services
There are 33 suppliers in total on this framework. This is the full list of suppliers available:
- AG Dental Equipment
- Alterior Ltd T/A Hulbert Imaging
- Anglian Dental
- BDSI Ltd
- Carestream Dental Ltd
- Clark Dental Equipment
- DB Dental Equipment Limited
- DB Orthodontics
- DD Products and Services
- Dentaquip Ltd T/A DMI
- Dentsply IH Ltd
- Duncan Technical Services
- Eclipse Dental Equipment
- FUJIFILM UK Ltd
- Henry Schein UK Holdings
- KaVo Dental Ltd
- Kerr UK
- Mckilopp Dental Equipment
- MIUS Ltd (Probo Medical)
- Nobel Biocare UK Ltd
- Oral Care Innovations
- RIS Products
- RPA Dental Equipment
- RPA Dental Equipment
- Sirona Dental Systems
- Surgical Instruments
- Swift Dental Laboratories
- The Dental Imaging Company
- The Orthodontic Company
- Wolverson X ray Ltd
- Wright Health Group
- Xograph Healthcare Ltd.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Customer Relationship Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.