NHS Supply Chain: Diagnostic, Pathology and Therapy Technologies and Services
We support the NHS to plan and procure medical equipment, consumables and specialist services by offering a range of compliant framework agreements, managed services and aggregation initiatives. Our aim is to realise savings for our customers and drive operational efficiencies.
Consumable and Equipment Frameworks
We provide compliant framework agreements covering a wide variety of medical equipment categories including imaging equipment, medical devices and pathology systems – see our Frameworks section below.
We work alongside our NHS customers to implement compliant service contracts. This includes managed services within renal, pathology, and angiography, as well as dental laboratory services, renal homecare, and interpretation services for cardiac diagnostics.
You can learn more about what we are able to offer on this page.
Customer Engagement Guides
An overview of how we can help and support you to get the most from our frameworks to meet your requirements.
An overview of Managed Services and the contracting support we can provide.
Overview of our support with your purchasing requirements for Angiography and Hybrid Theatre Equipment products and services.
A guide to the different routes to purchase consumables, capital and services through our frameworks.
A guide to Digital Pathology and the scope of our offering in this area.
Overview of our support with your purchasing requirements for Simulation Devices and services.
Guidance on which part of a Further Competition you and NHS Supply Chain are responsible for when undertaking one under our framework agreement.
Overview of our support with your purchasing requirements for Renal Replacement Therapies products and services.
Overview of our support with your purchasing requirements for Cardiac Diagnostics Equipment and services.
- Dental Chairs
- Dental Consumables
- Dental Implantology
- Dental Laboratory Service
- Dental Practice Cabinetry
- Intra Oral X-Ray
- Orthopantomogram (OPG)
Angiography and Hybrid Theatre Equipment
- Bi Plane Angiography Imaging System
- Cardiac Angiography Equipment
- Cardiac Catheterisation Physiological Monitoring System
- Interventional Radiology (IR)
- Managed Service
- Mobile Catheterisation Labs
- Neuro Bi Plane Angiography Equipment
- Outsourcing Services
- Relocatable Catheterisation Laboratories
- Single Plane Angiography Imaging System
- Ambulatory ECG Monitory
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure
- ECG Devices
- Fitness Equipment
- Management Systems
- Stress Testing (CPFT, PFT and LFT)
External Defibrillation Devices
- Automated External Defibrillators (AED)
- Defibs 4 Schools Programme
- Manual Defibrillator suitable for hospital and ambulance use
Point of Care Testing
- Blood Gas
- Blood Glucose
- Cardiac Markers
- Drugs of Abuse
- Multi Test Instruments
- POCT Infectious Diseases
- POCT Haematology
- Rapid Test Kits – EG Pregnancy and HIV
- CRRT Equipment and Consumables
- Haemodialysis Equipment and Consumables
- Managed Equipment Service for In-Centre and Satellite Haemodialysis
- Home Haemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis (PD) Services
- Peritoneal Dialysis (PD) Consumables
- Plasma Therapy Equipment and Consumables
- Resuscitation Manikins
- Simulation Manikins
- Birthing Simulators
- Airway Management Trainers
- Adult Forearm Manikins used for IV Training
- Blood Bank
- Blood Sciences
- Digital Pathology
- General Laboratory Equipment, Consumables and Instruments
- General Refrigeration
- Liquid Based Cytology (LBC) Systems and High-Risk Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Testing Systems for Cervical Cancer Screening
- Managed Services
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Mortuary and Autopsy Equipment and Consumables
- Pre Transfusion Testing
- Sample Transport
- Temperature Monitoring and Mapping Systems
- Third Party Quality Controls