Reforming Public Procurement Conference
Brian Mangan, Value Based Procurement Project Lead, NHS Supply Chain will be participating in a panel discussion at Westminster Insight’s Reforming Public Procurement Conference. This event will explore the next steps for the new public sector procurement regime.
The panel discussion “Delivering Improved Outcomes through the Procurement Act”, will take place at 11:50am covering topics such as;
- Ensuring your purchasing activity leads to improved economic, social and environmental wellbeing
- Applying the Most Economically Advantageous Tender (MEAT) criteria
- Achieving common understanding of social value between buyer and suppliers, incorporating metrics into tenders and effective contract management to measure and monitor outcomes
- Building a sustainable supply chain and eradicating modern slavery
- Navigating the challenges of social value and sustainability in procurement and examples of best practice
This conference will take place at the Institution of Structural Engineers, Bastwick Street, London. Attend this half-day event in person to network, build relationships and learn from your peers.
Westminster Insight are offering a 20% discount on all bookings, use the discount code SPKR4040 when booking.