Advanced Wound Care
This framework starts on 1 January 2017, runs for 48 months and ends on 31 December 2020.
This framework agreement is for the supply of dressings and wound care products for use by clinicians in both the acute and community sectors to aid in the management of the wound healing process. These are used by all clinicians but primarily tissue viability nurses.
The framework provides a National Pricing Matrix (NPM) from a number of suppliers, which will allow savings opportunities for customers who are able to consolidate their purchasing.
See our Downloads ▼ section for details of the NPM. If you are interested in making savings via the NPM, please speak to your Customer Relationship Manager.
|365 Healthcare Ltd||Crest Medical Ltd||Medline Industries Ltd|
|3m Health Care||Derma Sciences Europe Ltd||Molnlycke Health Care Ltd|
|Activa Healthcare||Flen Pharma SA||Operating Room Systems Ltd|
|Advanced Medical Solutions||Frontier Therapeutics Limited||Paul Hartmann Ltd|
|Advancis Medical||H&R Healthcare Ltd||Reliance Medical Ltd|
|Aero Healthcare||IMS Euro –||Richardson Healthcare Ltd|
|Anser Medical Ltd||Infirst Healthcare Ltd||Smith & Nephew Healthcare Ltd|
|Aspen Medical Europe Ltd B. Braun||Innocell Medical Ltd||Sumed International (UK) Ltd|
|Bap Medical B.V.||Iskus Health Uk Limited||Sun Patch Ltd|
|BSN Medical||KCI Medical Ltd||Synergy Health (Uk) Limited|
|Clinimed||Locus Consulting Services Limited||Urgo Limited|
|Clinisupplies Ltd||M & A Pharmachem Ltd||Vibrant Medical Ltd|
|Coloplast Ltd||Medi Uk Ltd||V-M Orthotics Limited|
|Convatec Limited||Medicare Colgate Ltd||Water-Jel Europe Llp|
|Crawford Healthcare Limited||Medicareplus International Ltd||Woundchek Laboratories|
- Adhesive removers
- Alginate dressings (standard and antimicrobial)
- Burns management (dressings and gels
- Capillary action dressings
- Dermatology products (garments and creams)
- Foam dressings
- Gelling fibre dressings
- Hydrogels (dressings and gels)
- Odour control dressings
- Pressure redistributing support aids
- Protease modulators
- Scar management
- Specialist wound care
- Wound contact layers.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Customer Relationship Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.
Product ListingAn Excel file showing the products that are included in this framework.
Delisted ProductsAn Excel file showing the products that have been removed from this framework.
Price RankingAn Excel file showing the product price ranking for this framework.
National Pricing Matrix (NPM)An Excel file showing the suppliers offering savings opportunities as part of the NPM.