Advanced Wound Care
This framework starts on 1 November 2021, runs for 24 months and ends on 30 October 2023. There is an option to extend for an additional 22 months.
Dressings and wound care products are used by clinicians in both the acute and community sectors to aid in the management of the wound healing process. These are used by all clinicians but primarily tissue viability nurses.
The framework provides a National Pricing Matrix (NPM) from a number of suppliers, which will allow savings opportunities for customers who are able to consolidate their purchasing.
See our Downloads ▼ section if you are interested in making savings via the NPM, please speak to your NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager.
There are 48 suppliers in total on this framework.
- 34 suppliers are incumbent
- 14 suppliers are new to the framework
- Three suppliers have been delisted.
This is the full list of suppliers available on this framework:
- 3M Health Care
- Advanced Medical Solutions
- Advancis Medical
- Bunzl Retail & Healthcare Supplies Ltd (365 Healthcare)
- CD Medical
- Clinisupplies Ltd
- Coloplast Ltd
- Convatec Limited
- Covalon Technologies (Europe) Limited
- Crest Medical Ltd
- Espere Healthcare Ltd (BAP Medical)
- Essity trading as BSN Medical
- Flen Health UK Ltd (previously known as Flen Pharma SA)
- Frontier Therapeutics Limited
- H&R Healthcare Ltd
- IMS EURO
- Integra Neurosciences LTD (Derma Sciences)
- Iskus Health UK Limited
- KCI Medical Ltd
- L&R Medical UK (formally known as Activia Healthcare LTD)
- Medi UK Ltd
- Medicareplus International Ltd
- Molnlycke Health Care Ltd
- PAUL HARTMANN Ltd
- Prometheus Medical Limited (WATER-JEL EUROPE LLP)
- Reliance Medical Ltd
- Richardson Healthcare Ltd
- Schulke and Mayr
- Sumed International (UK) Ltd
- T J Smith and Nephew Limited, trading as ‘Smith & Nephew’
- Urgo Limited
- Vernacare Limited.
New suppliers to the framework
- Alliance Disposables Ltd
- Alliance Pharmaceuticals
- ALPINE HEALTH GROUP LTD
- CF Pharma Ltd
- Creed Medical LTD
- Ego Pharmaceuticals (UK) Ltd
- Farla Medical Limited
- HOSPITAL SERVICES LIMITED
- Inotec AMD Ltd
- Joint Operations
- Mayors Pharma
- Oscartech UK
- Oswell Penda Pharmaceuticals
- WOUNDCHEK Laboratories.
There are 13 Lots on this new framework:
- Lot 1: Silicone foam dressings bordered and non-bordered
- Lot 2: Non silicone foam dressings bordered and non-bordered (NCP)
- Lot 3: Enhanced Foam Dressings
- Lot 4: Silicone Wound Contact Layers
- Lot 5: Wound Contact Layers
- Lot 6: Gelling Fibres
- Lot 7: Alginate Dressing
- Lot 8: Hydrocolloid Dressings and Hydrogels
- Lot 9: Adhesive Removers
- Lot 10: Antimicrobials
- Lot 11: Burns and Scar and Skin Management
- Lot 12: Wound Irrigation
- Lot 13: Speciality Wound Care.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Customer Relationship Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.