Airway Management Products and Associated Equipment
This framework starts on 29 November 2019, runs for 48 months and ends on 28 November 2023. This includes a 24 month extension.
The framework brings together products on the previous Airway Management and Airway Management Consumables framework agreements.
The framework covers a range of airway management products used within theatres, wards, ICU, A&E areas and ambulances within the NHS.
Over 6,000 products are on this framework in total, including over 2,000 new products from new and existing suppliers, The supply routes routes remain the same.
The framework provides a National Pricing Matrix (NPM) from a number of suppliers, which will allow savings opportunities for customers who are able to consolidate their purchasing.
See our Downloads ▼ section for details of the NPM. If you are interested in making savings via the NPM, please speak to your Customer Relationship Manager.
|Suppliers||Incumbent||New to NHS Supply Chain||New to Framework|
|Albert Waeschle Ltd||X|
|Aquilant Ltd T/A Aquilant Critical Care||X|
|Armstrong Medical Ltd||X|
|Athrodax Healthcare International Limited||X|
|BPR Medical Ltd||X|
|Central Medical Supplies Limited||X|
|Cook (UK) LTD||X|
|Draeger Medical UK Limited||X|
|Fairmont Medical Products Limited||X|
|Fannin (UK) Limited||X|
|Flexicare Medical Ltd||X|
|Freelance Surgical Ltd||X|
|GenX Medicare Ltd||X|
|Halyard Health UK Ltd||X|
|Healthcare 21 UK Ltd||X|
|Henleys Medical Supplies Limited||X|
|IMS Euro Ltd||X|
|Insight Medical Products Ltd||X|
|Iskus Health UK Lmited||X|
|Ivor Shaw Ltd t/a Pennine Healthcare||X|
|Kapitex Healthcare Ltd||X|
|Karl Storz Endoscopy UK||X|
|Marshall Airway Products Ltd||X|
|Meditech Systems Limited||X|
|P3 Medical Ltd||X|
|Pall Europe Ltd||X|
|PROACT Medical Ltd||X|
|Richardson Healthcare Ltd||X|
|SISK Healthcare UK Ltd||X|
|Smiths Medical International Ltd||X|
|Stryker UK LTD||X|
|Timesco Healthcare Ltd||X|
|Unomedical Ltd (a ConvaTec Company)||X|
|Verathon Medical (UK) Ltd||X|
|Vyaire Medical Products Limited||X|
|Vygon (UK) Ltd||X|
- Lot 1 - Endotracheal Tubes and Related Accessories
- Lot 2 - Laryngeal Masks, First Line Interventional Airways and Related Accessories
- Lot 3 - Laryngoscopes and Related Accessories
- Lot 4 - Video Laryngoscopes and Related Accessories
- Lot 5 - Tracheostomy Tubes and Related Accessories
- Lot 6 - CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure) Sets, Kits and Related Accessories
- Lot 7 - Breathing System Circuits, Filters and Accessories
- Lot 8 - Endobronchial Tubes and Blockers
- Lot 9 - Oropharyngeal Airways and Nasopharyngeal Airways.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Customer Relationship Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.