Blood Pressure Cuffs and Support Products
This framework starts on 29 November 2021, runs for 24 months and ends on 28 November 2023. There is an option to extend for an additional 24 months.
The framework covers all Blood Pressure Cuffs and Support Products used within NHS trusts. It consolidates all cuff products previously supplied under the Patient Assessment Devices framework, onto a single framework agreement. And provides a variety of new brands to compliment Capital equipment.
What are Blood Pressure Cuffs used for?
- An instrument for measuring blood pressure in the arteries, consisting of a pressure gauge and a nylon or rubber cuff that wraps around the upper arm or thigh and inflates to constrict the arteries.
- Blood pressure cuffs are used to measure diastolic and systolic blood pressure readings from the blood pressure monitor.
- Blood pressure measurements are obtained for a wide variety of reasons, including screening for hypertension, estimating cardiovascular risk and determining risk for various medical procedures.
The framework provides a number of National Pricing Matrix’s (NPM’s) from new and existing suppliers.
See our Downloads section for details of the NPM’s available. If you are interested in making savings via an NPM, please speak to your Customer Relationship Manager.
See our Downloads section for the latest Product Listings.
- AC Cossor & Son (Surgical) Ltd.
- Albert Waeschle Ltd
- Arcadia14 Medical Supplies Ltd UK
- Blue Box Medical Limited
- Cardiac Services / Sisk
- CIGA Healthcare Ltd
- Draeger Medical UK Limited
- Eden Medical (UK) Limited
- GBUK Enteral Ltd
- GE Medical Systems
- HEALTH CARE EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES
- Henleys Medical Supplies Limited
- Henry Schein UK Holdings Ltd
- Masimo Europe Limited
- Mindray UK Limited
- Pharmed UK
- Philips Electronics UK Limited
- PMS Instruments Ltd
- Proact Medical Ltd
- Rudolf Riester GmbH
- Timesco Healthcare Ltd
- Walters Medical Ltd
- Welch Allyn Ltd.
New Suppliers to NHS Supply Chain
- Leo Medica Europe Ltd
- Low Cost Health Supplies Ltd
- Plasmic HealthSciences UK Limited.
- Multi-Use Blood Pressure Cuffs
- Single Blood Pressure Cuffs
- Blood Pressure Cuffs Accessories.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Customer Relationship Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.