Blood Pressure Cuffs and Support Products
This framework starts on 1 June 2017, runs for 48 months and ends on 31 May 2021.
The framework covers all Blood Pressure Cuffs and Support Products used within NHS trusts. It consolidates all cuff products previously supplied under the Patient Assessment Devices framework, onto a single framework agreement. There are over 2,000 products available to order offering a wide choice to customers.
The framework provides a National Pricing Matrix (NPM) from a number of suppliers, which will allow savings opportunities for customers who are able to consolidate their purchasing.
See our Downloads ▼ section for details of the NPM. If you are interested in making savings via the NPM, please speak to your Account Manager.
See our Downloads ▼ section for the latest Product Listings.
- Albert Waeschle Ltd
- Blue Box Medical Ltd
- Bunzl Healthcare
- Ciga Healthcare Ltd
- GBUK Ltd
- GE Medical Systems
- Henry Schein Medical
- Henleys Medical Supplies Limited
- Lyall Willis & Co Ltd
- Mortara Instruments
- Neuro-technics Ltd
- Oncall Medical Supplies
- Philips Healthcare
- PMS (Instruments)Ltd
- Proact Medical
- Rudolf Reister GmbH
- Sisk Healthcare Ltd T/A Cardiac Services
- SMART Medical
- Source Medical Ltd
- Timesco Healthcare Ltd
- Walters Medical Ltd
- White Medical
- Williams Medical Supplies Plc
- Welch Alyn Ltd.
- Blood Pressure Cuffs Accessories
- Multi-Use Blood Pressure Cuffs
- Single Blood Pressure Cuffs.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Customer Relationship Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.