Hearing Aids, Hearing Aid Batteries, Custom Ear Moulds and Hearing Aid Accessories
The new framework starts on 27 March 2023, will run for 24 months and ends on 26 March 2025. There is an option to extend for an additional 24 months.
The new framework is going to see the amalgamation of two framework agreements: Hearing Aids. Accessories and Custom Ear Moulds, and Hearing Aid Batteries.
There are 3 Lots on this new framework:
- Lot 1: Hearing Aids and Hearing Aid Accessories
- Lot 2: Hearing Aid Batteries
- Lot 3: Custom Ear Moulds (Direct).
The framework provides a National Pricing Matrix (NPM) from all suppliers on Lot 1 and Lot 3, which will allow savings opportunities for customers who are able to consolidate their purchasing.
If you are interested in making savings via the NPM, please speak to your NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager.
Net Zero and Social Value
From April 2022 all of our frameworks have adopted the Procurement Policy Notice 06/20. The suppliers on this framework have demonstrated their plans for:
- Covid-19 recovery
- Fighting climate change.
The suppliers have a mandated requirement to complete NQC for Carbon Waste and Water Assessment, and Labour Standards Assessment, within the first six months of the framework agreement which will allow NHS Supply Chain to monitor improvements in their organisational contributions to Carbon Reduction.
Please note: To order products available via the direct route (only available on Lot 3 Custom Ear Moulds), you will need to quote your unique reference number (which can be obtained via your Customer Relationship Manager) when you place an order with your chosen supplier. See our Downloads ▼ section for contact information for direct suppliers on this framework agreement.
See our Downloads ▼ section for the full list of delisted lines and details of all alternative products.
There are 13 suppliers in total on this framework.
- 13 suppliers are incumbent
- 0 suppliers are new to the framework
- 0 suppliers have been delisted.
This is the full list of suppliers available on this framework (split by Lot):
Hearing Aids and Accessories
- GN ReSound UK Ltd
- Oticon Limited
- Puretone Ltd
- Sivantos Limited
- Phonak/Sonova UK
- Starkey Laboratories Limited.
Hearing Aid Batteries
- Energizer Group Ltd
- Varta Microbattery GmbH.
Custom Ear Moulds
- DCL Hearing Ltd
- GN ReSound UK Ltd
- Minerva Laboratories Ltd
- Normanby Laboratory Services Ltd
- Puretone Ltd
- Sonic Labs
- Starkey Laboratories Limited
- Universal Aids.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Customer Relationship Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.