Intravenous Accessories and Pressure Monitoring Accessories
This framework starts on 2 May 2023, will run for 24 months and ends on 30 April 2025. There is an option to extend for an additional 24 months.
IV Accessories are used across IV Therapy provision, Infection Control and Theatres, Pressure Monitoring Products are used within Theatres, ICU’s and Catheter Labs.
There are 614 products listed under this framework agreement. Of this 391 are newly awarded products. There are no new lots or new product areas.
There are two lots on this new framework:
- Lot 1: Intravenous Accessories
- Lot 2: Invasive Blood Pressure Monitoring Sets and Accessories.
The framework includes the following product areas:
- Intravenous Accessories – Filters, Plugs, Stoppers, Stopcocks, Adaptors, Connectors, Spikes and Valves
- Pressure Monitoring Accessories – Single, Double and Triple kits.
The framework provides a National Pricing Matrix (NPM) from one supplier, which will allow savings opportunities for customers who are able to consolidate their purchasing.
If you are interested in making savings via the NPM, please speak to your NHS Supply Chain Customer Relationship Manager.
Net Zero and Social Value
From April 2022 all of our frameworks have adopted the Procurement Policy Notice 06/20. The suppliers on this framework have demonstrated their plans for:
Sustainable opportunities/solutions/products on this framework
- Carbon and Greenhouse Gas Emission
- Reduction/ Elimination of Single Use Plastics
- Waste and the Circular Economy
- Transparency in supply chains, human rights and modern slavery.
188 lines will be delisted.See our Downloads section for the full list of delisted lines and details of all alternative products.
There are 20 suppliers in total on this framework.
- 16 suppliers are incumbent
- 4 suppliers are new to the framework
- 4 suppliers have been delisted.
This is the full list of suppliers available on this framework:
- B Braun Medical Ltd
- BECTON DICKINSON UK LTD
- BMS Critical Care Ltd
- Codan Ltd
- Edwards Lifesciences Ltd
- Fannin UK Ltd
- Fresenius Kabi Ltd All Routes
- ICU UK Medical Ltd
- IMS Euro Ltd
- Kimal PLC Stock
- Medical Devices Technology Inter Ltd
- Medicina Ltd
- Merit Medical UK Ltd
- 365 Healthcare Ltd
- Vygon UK Ltd
- Walters Medical Ltd.
New suppliers to the framework
- PALL Europe Ltd
- Prosum Medical Ltd
- TLB Medical Supplies
- William Davies Care Limited.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Customer Relationship Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.