Neonatal Incubators, Jaundice Management and Related Products
This framework starts on 5 July 2017, runs for 48 months and ends on 4 July 2021. This includes a 12 month extension.
An incubator is used to maintain environmental conditions suitable for a neonate (newborn baby). It is used in preterm births and for some ill, full-term babies. Transport incubators are also available via the framework and used when a sick or premature baby needs to be moved from one hospital, or department, to another.
Other products include:
- Jaundice Meters – Used to facilitate non-invasive measurement of neonates bilirubin levels.
- Phototherapy Devices – Are used to treat hyperbilirubinaemia through the application of lights.
We are pleased to offer a range of products and services and have a team on hand to support you throughout the procurement process. Services include:
- Project planning
- Arranging site visits
- Conducting supplier presentations
- Facilitating equipment evaluations.
Ordering and Further Information
You will need to obtain a quotation through NHS Supply Chain to benefit from National Framework Agreement Pricing.
To place an order, first contact the NHS Supply Chain buyer who will give you a unique reference number to detail on your purchase order which covers the required equipment.
See our Downloads ▼ section for the latest Product Matrix.
- Atom Medical
- Central Medical Supplies Limited
- Draeger Medical UK Limited
- GE Medical Systems Limited
- Inspiration Healthcare Limited
- Loewenstein Medical UK Ltd
- QED Scientific Ltd
- S.L.E. Limited.
- Closed incubator
- Warmer with/without bed
- Combined incubator
- Warmer with resus
- Transport with/without ventilator
- Jaundice meters
- Phototherapy devices.
We value the NHS. Our scale, experience and passion support you in the planning, purchase and management of medical equipment. Saving you time and money to concentrate on patient care.
- The only route into the DH Capital Equipment Fund, saving the NHS millions of pounds each year
- Active supplier management from our team deliver savings opportunities direct to you
- Standard national documentation saves you time and protects your procurement.
- Team of CIPS qualified procurement experts, dedicated to each product category to provide market insights and one to one support
- Finance, Clinical, Legal and extensive NHS Procurement experience to support you through the whole process
- Thousands of successful procurements and commitment deals seamlessly delivered.
- Free of charge support throughout the process from business case to installation of equipment and beyond
- Free of charge Capital planning service to provide a better future for your equipment base
- Our agreements are an easy route to market that will save you valuable time and provide certainty.
Product MatrixAn Excel file showing the products that are included in this framework.