Non Invasive Ventilation, Sleep Therapy and Sleep Monitoring
This new framework starts on 28 June 2021, runs for 24 months and ends on 27 June 2023. There is an option to extend for an additional 24 months.
There are 4 lots on this new framework:
- Lot 1 – Non-Invasive Ventilation (NIV) and High Flow Therapy Bi-Level Devices, High Flow Therapy Devices and Accessories
- Lot 2 – Sleep Therapy Devices and Accessories
- Lot 3 – Sleep Monitoring (Diagnostic) Devices and Accessories
- Lot 4* – Sleep and Respiratory Managed Services (Non transacted direct services that will not be listed via the NHS Supply Chain catalogue).
* Awarding direct under Lot 4 will provide a compliant route to market and details of the process are available in our Downloads ▼ section.
There are 28 suppliers in total on this framework, of which:
- 8 suppliers are new to NHS Supply Chain
- 18 suppliers are new to the framework
- 10 suppliers are incumbent
- 0 suppliers have been delisted.
The new framework includes the following product areas:Lot 1
- Non-invasive bi-level devices
- High flow therapy devices
- Humidifiers for use with CPAP and bi-level devices
- Humidifiers for use with high flow therapy devices
- Patient interfaces – NIV masks
- Patient interfaces – Nasal high flow cannula
- Therapy monitoring software
- CPAP breathing systems (bonnets and nasal prongs).
- Sleep therapy fixed pressure CPAP devices
- Auto titration CPAP devices
- Humidifiers for use with CPAP/ auto titration CPAP
- Patient interfaces – Full face masks
- Patient interfaces – Nasal masks
- Sleep therapy software
- Sleep therapy accessories.
- Sleep monitoring/ diagnostics devices
- Sleep diagnostic software
- Sleep monitoring/ diagnostic devices accessories.
- Clinical training on use of CPAP, data services and masks
- Data provision with end to end management of the data to monitor patients’ therapy
- Patient management of consumable prescription on an annual basis
- Patient assistance of using CPAP machines and mask fitting to aid patient compliance – either via a contact centre, smart phone application or home visits within the community via healthcare technicians.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Customer Relationship Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.