This framework starts on 11 July 2022, runs for 48 months and ends on 10 July 2026.
There are seven lots on this framework:
- Copier Paper and Card
- General Stationery
- Electronic Office Supplies (EOS) branded cartridges
- Electronic Office Supplies (EOS) remanufactured and compatible cartridges
Net Zero and Social Value Weighting
From 1 April 2022 all of our frameworks have adopted the Procurement Policy Notice 06/20. The suppliers in this framework have demonstrated their plans for:
- Fighting climate change
- Tackling economic inequality
- Equal opportunity.
To help drive a greener NHS, trusts should utilise the sustainable solutions we have available in this framework including:
- NCP Recycled Paper and Envelopes
- Remanufactured Cartridges
- There is also the opportunity to work with some of the suppliers on technology lot 7 to get existing technology items recycled, and resold.
Please contact our Office Solutions team for more details on this.
- Bates Office
- Blake Office Supplies Ltd
- Complete Business Solutions
- Digital Devices
- Misco Technologies
- Premier Paper Group Ltd
- Thomas Stoner Supplies
- UK Laser Supplies Ltd
- XMA Limited.
- Lot 1 Paper and Card: A2, A3, A4, A5 copier paper and card. Includes both virgin fibre products and 100% recycled products. Includes both white and coloured products. This lot also Includes NCP Recycled Paper.
- Lot 2 General Stationery: desktop stationery, office equipment, security products including badges, filing and storage, presentation and display, white goods and mailroom accessories. This lot also Includes NCP Desktop Stationery, Envelopes and Laser Labels.
- Lot 3 EOS Branded Cartridges: Inkjet toner, laser cartridge, drums, fusers, ribbons, both black and colours.
- Lot 4 EOS remanufactured and compatible cartridges Inkjet toner, laser cartridges, drums, fusers, ribbons, both black and colours.
- Lot 5 Envelopes: DL pocket, wallets, window and non-window; C4: pockets, wallets, window and non-window; C5: pocket, wallets, window and non-window; C6: pocket wallets, window and non-window internal envelopes. This lot also Includes NCP Desktop Stationery, Envelopes and Laser Labels.
- Lot 6 Labels: medical labels, specialist labels, laser labels, label printers. This lot also includes NCP Desktop Stationery, Envelopes and Laser Labels.
- Lot 7 Technology computers including laptops, tablets, computer consumables, printers, audiovisual devices, mobile phones and accessories, software and licensing, interactive signage, projection equipment and dictation equipment.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Customer Relationship Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.