This framework starts on 1 August 2017, runs for 48 months and ends on 31 July 2021.
There are seven lots on this framework.
The contract was initially split into two different category areas. Paper and Copier Card (Lot 1) was launched separately on 1 September 2017. All lots within the framework now have the same expiry date.
- Copier Paper and Card
- General Stationery
- Electronic Office Supplies (EOS) brands
- Electronic Office Supplies (EOS) remanufactured products
Information will be updated on a regular basis and is subject to change, so please ensure you check this page regularly. For any further information please contact your Account Manager.
- ACS Business Supplies Ltd
- Antalis McNaughton Ltd
- Armor UK
- Banner Group
- CDM Labels Ltd
- CF LABELS Ltd
- Complete IT Systems
- Elliot Baxter
- Halcyon Computer Supplies Ltd
- Labels Direct Ltd
- LABTAG UK Ltd
- Linear AV Ltd
- Lyreco UK
- Mercury Supply Chain Solutions Ltd
- OfficeXpress Europe Limited
- Peak Envelopes
- Premier Paper Group Ltd
- Sato UK Ltd
- Thomas Stoner Supplies Ltd
- UK Laser Supplies Ltd
- XMA Limited.
Copier Paper and Card
- Includes stationery Core Range.
- The wider General Stationery backlist will now be provided by three suppliers, Banner Group, Lyreco and Complete IT Systems.
Electronic Office Supplies (EOS) brands
- This has now been awarded under mini competition and a pricing update will launch on 3 December 2018 and will run for 12 months until 2 December 2019. There have been no delisted lines and no changes to supply route. See our Downloads ▼ section for the latest Product Listings.
Electronic Office Supplies (EOS) remanufactured products
- We have ten suppliers on this lot all offering high quality specified remanufactured products.
- Includes Stationery Core Range Envelopes.
- Additional envelopes lines will be available from six awarded suppliers; Blake Envelopes, Peak Envelopes, Lyreco, Banner Group, Halcyon and Mercury Supply Chain solutions.
- Includes standard A4 labels to be used with laser printers.
- Includes a wide variety of labels with scope to target new areas such as pathology labels, cryo labels, food labels, blood bag labels etc.
- This is a new lot to the framework. It includes items such as TV’s, ipads, tablets, printers, cables and headsets.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Account Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.
- Sustainable procurement – we are working to reduce our carbon emissions by 15%.
Office Solutions Lot 1 Product Listing
Office Solutions Lots 2-7 Product Listing
Remanufactured Cartridges Price Ranking