Supply Issues Stryker Orthopaedic Solutions Multiple Products (ICN 1666)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
- The supplier Stryker has informed us of a supply issue with its Trident, Accolade II, AxSOS3 and Asnis products.
- There are 84 product codes affected including the following product ranges:
508-11-xxxx, 542-11-xxxx, 6720-xxxx, 6721-xxxx, 6570-0-xxx, 2030-xxxx-1, 6260-9-xxx, 702-xx-xxx, 723-xx-xxx, 702462S, 705031S, 705043S, 705025S, 705032S.
- This supply issue for Trident and Accolade II is due to increased demand and delays in the distribution network. No product or manufacture related issues have been identified.
- The supply issue for AxSOS3 and Asnis is due to 3rd party manufacturing supply challenges.
- There is intermittent supply of stock.
- The following items can be reused and kept on the instrument sets:
705031S (DRILL BIT AXSOS 3 TI LOCKING, SHORT, Ø3.1 X 216MM), 705043S (DRILL BIT AXSOS 3 TI LOCKING, SHORT, Ø4.3 X 216MM), 705025S (DRILL BIT AXSOS 3 TI NON-LOCKING, SHORT, Ø2.5 X 216MM) & 705032S (DRILL BIT AXSOS 3 TI NON-LOCKING, SHORT, Ø3.2 X 216MM)
- The affected products are subject to an extended lead time effective immediately.
- Please liaise with Stryker directly for potential alternatives.
- The supply issue is ongoing, this ICN and the extended lead times will be regularly reviewed to ensure it reflects an accurate picture of the affect product codes.
- Please see our Downloads ▼ section to refer to the product listing for further information on the affected product codes.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 31 August 2022.
- Customers are advised to seek advice from their local Stryker representative regarding suitable alternatives depending on clinical requirements.
- Please note that the lead times will be reduced when stock levels recover.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.