Chlorine Tablets, Granules and Dilution Vessels
The new framework starts on 19 July 2021, runs for 24 months and ends on 18 July 2023. There is an option to extend for an additional 24 months.
The Chlorine Tablets, Granules and Dilution Vessels framework offers a supply of chlorine tablets with various levels of NaDCC (Trocloscene sodium), granules and dilution vessels which are used to clean various areas in a trust including surfaces, floors, bathroom area, kitchen areas and laundry rooms, used by both clinical and non-clinical staff.
New suppliers have been added to the framework increasing product range for a greater offering to customers.
This framework has been separated from the cleaning supplies, equipment and associated products framework which is currently going through the renewal process.
There is one Lot on this framework:
- Lot one – Chlorine Tablets, Granules and Dilution Vessels.
There are Nine suppliers in total on this framework, of which:
- Two suppliers are new to NHS Supply Chain
- Two suppliers are new to the framework
- Five suppliers are incumbent
See our Downloads ▼ section for a full list of all suppliers on the product listing.
- 26 products are being added from suppliers new to NHS Supply Chain
- Two products from supplier new to the framework
- 11 products are being added from incumbent suppliers.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Customer Relationship Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.