Cold Beverages, Confectionery and Snacks
This framework starts on 29 July 2019, runs for 24 months and ends on 28 July 2021. There is an option to extend for an additional 12 months.
There are 12 lots on this new framework with the following product areas:
- Lot 1 – Patient Snacking
- Lot 2 – Patient Feeding Beverages
- Lot 3 – Carbonated and Non-Carbonated Drinks
- Lot 4 – Cola Drinks
- Lot 5 – Crisps
- Lot 6 – Confectionery
- Lot 7 – Cakes and Bakery
- Lot 8 – Water Based Drinks
- Lot 9 – Jelly Pots
- Lot 10 – Sweet and Savoury Biscuits
- Lot 11 – Dried Fruit, Nuts and Healthy Snacking
- Lot 12 – Vitamin Enriched Drinks.
For more information please contact your NHS Supply Chain: Food Account Manager.
Please see table below for details of the awarded suppliers on this framework.
|Suppliers||Incumbent||New to NHS Supply Chain||New to Framework|
|Britvic Soft Drinks||X|
|Chapple & Jenkins||X|
|Green Park Snacks||X|
|Harrogate Spring Water Ltd||X|
|Lucozade Ribena Suntory||X|
|Mars Wrigley Confectionery||X|
|Mulrine and Sons||X|
|Partners in Purchasing||X|
|Pladis (currently United Biscuits)||X|
|R M Curtis||X|
|Refresco Drinks UK||X|
|The Protein Ball Co||X|
|Vitz Drinks UK Ltd||X|
|Walkers Snacks Ltd||X|
- 149 new products have been added to this framework (from new and existing suppliers)
- There are 82 existing NPCs
- 231 products are on this framework in total.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Account Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.
- Sustainable procurement – we are working to reduce our carbon emissions by 15%.
Product ListingAn Excel file showing the products that are included in this framework.
Cold Beverages Delisted Products
Desserts and Snacks Delisted Products