Cold Beverages, Confectionery and Snacks
This framework starts on 7 June 2021, runs for 24 months and ends on 6 June 2023. There is an option to extend for an additional 24 months.
This framework covers a range of cold beverages, confectionery and snacks, to be used for both patient feeding and retail purposes.
There are 21 lots on this framework that cover a range of patient snacking options including gluten-free ranges on cakes and biscuits. Lot 19 retail water is a sustainable option that includes:
- Canned water
- Still water
- Sparkling water.
The framework has an increased number of suppliers and the product range has been optimised. This will give trusts a broader range that suits current market trends and can generate revenue through retail activity such as benchmarking retail pricing.
View Product Categories to see a list of all product areas.
There are 41 suppliers in total on this framework, of which:
- 6 suppliers are new to NHS Supply Chain
- 11 suppliers are new to the framework
- 24 suppliers are incumbent
- 11 of suppliers have been delisted.
See our Downloads ▼ section for a full list of all suppliers on the product listing.
- Lot 1 Patient Feeding Biscuits
- Lot 2 Patient Feeding Crisps
- Lot 3 Patient Feeding Cakes
- Lot 4 Patient Beverage Cordials
- Lot 5 Patient Beverage Single Serve Juices
- Lot 7 Patient Beverage Juice
- Lot 8 Patient Beverage Milkshakes
- Lot 9 Patient Beverage Water
- Lot 10 Carbonated and Non-Carbonated Beverages 1
- Lot 11 Carbonated and Non-Carbonated Beverages 2
- Lot 12 Retail Crisps
- Lot 13 Healthier Snacking
- Lot 14 Crisp Alternatives
- Lot 15 Snacks
- Lot 16 Ridged Crisps
- Lot 17 Hand Cooked Crisps
- Lot 18 Confectionery
- Lot 19 Retail Water
- Lot 20 Cereal and Snack Bars
- Lot 21 Vitamin Drinks.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Customer Relationship Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.