National Advisory Board
Sir Jim Mackey, Chief Executive, Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust is the Chair of the National Advisory Board which oversees four regional forums, North, Midlands and East, South and London.
The National Advisory Board meets quarterly following the Regional Advisory Forums. The next meeting will take place on 13 December 2022.
At each meeting members discuss NHS Supply Chain performance, improvement plans, landscape changes and any issues highlighted by the regional forums.
The last meeting was held on 27 September 2022, topics of discussion included;
- Strategic finance colleagues presented on inflationary pressures and NHS finances at the National Procurement Forum.
- Update was given on the work of the Resilience Working Group.
- Discussion on the Target Operating Model.
- Jacqui Rock, Chief Commercial Officer at NHS England provided an update.
- Overview and update was given on NHS Supply Chain’s reporting capabilities.
- An update was provided on the transformation programme.
See our Downloads ▼ section to find out more about what was discussed at previous meetings.