Field Safety Notice Baxter Patient Support Slings, Vests, Pants, and Sheets (ICN 1979)
Important Customer Notice Field Safety Notice
Ref: 2023/1979 ICN Number: 1979
- Hillrom a Baxter company has issued Important Product Information for several models of slings, vests, pants, and sheets.
- The affected products may have been manufactured and sent to customers without a CE mark on their labels.
- The characteristics of the devices have not changed.
- The CE Mark is present within the instructions for use for the impacted devices.
- There are 10 NHS Supply Chain products affected.
- Please note some of these products have since been delisted and are no longer available.
- Please refer to the Product Listing and Field Safety Notice for more information on the products impacted.
- The affected products were distributed between 11 October 2019, and 20 September 2022.
- Read and follow the full instructions in the Field Safety Notice and share with all users of the affected products.
- Complete the customer reply form, found on page 4 of the Field Safety Notice, and return it to Baxter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Service Advisor.