Field Safety Notice Premier Foods Ambrosia My Mini Rice and Custard Pots AKM020 (ICN 2424)
Important Customer Notice Field Safety Notice
- Premier Foods has issued a Field Safety Notice for their Ambrosia My Mini Rice and Custard Pots.
- They are recalling the packs due to the potential risk a small piece of plastic from the packaging may be present inside the product and may create a choking hazard if consumed.
- One of the affected product is available from NHS Supply Chain:
|Best Before End Dates
|Ambrosia My Mini Rice Pots 5 x 6 x 55g trays
|All Best Before End dates between April 2024 and October 2024
- All stock has been quarantined and this product is currently unavailable to order.
- There is an alternative of AKM019 – Ambrosia Rice Pudding 120g portion that is currently available.
- Please log into our catalogue for more details of the affected product and its alternative.
- Read and follow the full instructions in the Field Safety Notice and share with all users of the affected products.
- Cease use and quarantine all stock with the best before end dates between April 2024 and October 2024.
- Contact your local NHS supply Chain Customer Service Advisor with full details of affected products including if the quantity is in cases of five or singles.
- Your Customer Service advisor will confirm details and provide you with a unique CMS reference.
- On receipt of written confirmation of disposal, in accordance with your local regulations, quoting your unique reference number, credit for the full value of the product destroyed will be raised.
- We will update this Field Safety Notice with product availability once the supplier has advised us.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Service Advisor or our Hospital Care Team.
Please be aware that in the event of a Field Safety Notice or Product Recall, we may need to provide manufacturers, UK responsible Persons, and Distributers with contact details of customers who have potentially received the affected stock. This is to help them to reconcile their stock and evidence to the regulators that all actions have been taken to ensure that the unused products have been removed from customers to prevent inadvertent use of faulty and potentially unsafe products.