Field Safety Notice Medicina ENFit Nasogastric Feeding Tube 5fr 80cm (ICN 1884)
Important Customer Notice Field Safety Notice
- The supplier Medicina has issued a Field Safety Notice voluntarily recalling batch 21D21014 from the Market due to an instance where the cap disconnected from the tether/strap.
- A possible contributing factor could be attributable to excessive solvent used during manufacture.
Although this cannot be concluded as a definitive root cause.
- There is one NHS Supply Chain product affected:
|NPC||Product Description||Supplier Code / MPC||Affected Lot|
|FWM2379||ENFit Nasogastric Feeding Tube 5fr 80cm||LG5/80||21D21014|
- The recall is isolated to this batch only. Please refer to the Field Safety Notice for more information on the affected product.
- Read and follow the full instructions in the Field Safety Notice and share with all users of the affected products.
- Please identify the affected product listed above and immediately cease use.
- Contact your local NHS supply Chain Customer Service Advisor with full details of the affected product. Your Advisor will arrange a return for full credit using reason code 7 Supplier Recall. All goods to returned no later than Friday 16 December 2022.
If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Service Advisor.