Product Recall Ceannaire Medical Obstetric Suction Cups FFK223 and FFK224 (ICN 1826)
Important Customer Notice Recall
Ref: 2022/1826 ICN Number: 1826
NHS Supply Chain Reference: 52
- Ceannaire Medical has issued a Field Safety Notice voluntarily recalling specific lots of HTKD Medical’s Obstetric Suction Cups after reports of failures in clinical settings.
- No further information on the failures has been provided by the supplier at this time.
- There are two NHS Supply Chain product codes affected:
|NPC||Product Description||Supplier Code/ MPC||Lot Number|
|FFK223||Obstetric Cup without traction force indicator||HK-TTQ-A||U2203 (2)|
|FFK224||Obstetric Cup with traction force indicator||HK-TTQ-B||U2202 (2)|
- The affected products are now suspended and unavailable to order.
- The supplier is unable to currently advise when new stock will become available.
- Please see our Downloads section to refer to the product listing for more information on the affected products and potential alternatives.
- Read and follow the full instructions in the Field Safety Notice and share with all users of the affected products.
- Where the affected product/ lot number is found, please contact your NHS Supply Chain Customer Service Advisor to arrange a return for full credit (reason code 7 Supplier Recall).
- Please confirm if the quantity of product to be returned is single or pack (of 5).
- All products to be returned no later than Friday 28 October 2022.
- We will update this ICN when more information on the issue and product availability is known.
If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Service Advisor or Customer Relationship Manager.