Supply Issues Flexicare Medical Ltd Nebuliser Chamber Kit Products FDE255 (ICN 2263)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
- The supplier Flexicare Medical Ltd has informed us of a supply issue with their Nebuliser Chamber Kit Products.
- One product code is affected in total.
- The supply issue is due to shipping delays.
- Due to this ongoing supply issue this product is now being threshold managed as it is subject to Protect Demand Management.
- FDE255 is available to order while stocks last through NHS Supply Chain. However, trusts are allocated a maximum daily quantity or “threshold” to ensure fair supply of available stock across the NHS.
- Once the stock is depleted the product code will be unavailable to order.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue:
- FDE1605 – Nebuliser Kit Adult Neb Medi-mist with Mask & Tubing 10-20ml
- FAG7011 – Nebuliser Kit Adult with mask 2.1m tubing and chamber (6ml) Box 50
- FDD4080 – Nebuliser chamber kit with mask and tubing adult Eco adult mask kit with tube cleanable
- FDD4556 – Nebuliser chamber kit Cirrus2 nebuliser adult ecolite mask kit tube.
- See our Downloads ▼ section for a full list of product codes subject to Protect Demand Management and to access the product listing for further information on the affected product code and potential alternatives.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 30 October 2023.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- The continuing supply issue is being monitored in conjunction with the supplier and we will continue to review the stock situation to minimise further disruption and update this ICN with the latest information as it becomes available.
- However, as this is currently a disrupted market and supply is subject to rapid change, the alternatives offered may also be experiencing temporary supply issues and therefore, customers may need to consider clinically reviewing all additional alternatives provided.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products, we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.