Supply Issues Getinge Maquet Structural Heart Products (ICN 1943)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
- The supplier Getinge Maquet has informed us of a supply issue with its Structural Heart products.
- There are 11 product codes affected.
- The supply issue is due to a longer lead time with manufacturing due to plastic shortages, and battery components products.
- The current lead time is 14 weeks, where normally it is six to eight weeks.
- The affected product codes are subject to intermittent supply.
- However, products are still being manufactured and the risk of shortages are minimal.
- Due to year end capital spending, customers are advised to place orders ahead of April 2023, the end of the financial year.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue:
- See our Downloads ▼ section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product codes and potential alternatives.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved within three to six months.
- We will update the ICN when we have further information.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisation’s use of these products.