Supply Issues Intersurgical Ltd Anaesthetic Facemask and Nebuliser Chamber Kit FDD5583, FDD5584 and FDD4271 (ICN 2337)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
- The supplier Intersurgical Ltd has informed us of a supply issue with Anaesthetic Facemask and Nebuliser Chamber Kit products.
- The three product codes affected are:
- FDD4271- Nebuliser Chamber kit paediatric with mask and tubing 1.8m – 2.1m length
- FDD5583- Facemask anaesthetic Economy size 1 infant no hook ring 15M
- FDD5584- Facemask anaesthetic Economy size 2 paediatric no hook ring 22F.
- The supply issue is due to supplier manufacturing issues.
- The affected product codes are currently suspended and unavailable to order.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue.
- However, some of these products may also be subject to intermittent supply.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product codes and potential alternatives.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 20 December 2023.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- The continuing supply issue is being monitored in conjunction with the supplier and we will continue to review the stock situation to minimise further disruption and update this ICN with the latest information as it becomes available.
- However, as this is currently a disrupted market and supply is subject to rapid change, the alternatives offered may also be experiencing temporary supply issues and therefore, customers may need to consider clinically reviewing all additional alternatives provided.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products, we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.