Supply Issues Ivory and Ledoux Ltd Marillo Foods Ltd Canned Foods and Oil Multiple Products (ICN 1708)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
- The suppliers Ivory and Ledoux Ltd, and Marillo Foods Ltd have informed us of significant supply issues with its canned food and oil.
- The four product codes affected are:
- AFC029 – Long Life Oil
- AJQ175 – Canned Vegetables
- AGU026 – Canned Fish
- AJQ181 – Canned Vegetables
- The supply issue is due to product shortages and supply issues in the countries of production as well as packaging, transport and labour issues.
- The affected codes are currently unavailable to order.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available on three of the affected codes.
- There are currently no identified potential alternative products available for AJQ181.
- Please see our Downloads ▼ section to refer to the product listing for further information on the affected product code.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved on 30 July 2022.
- Alternative items can be found on the Multi-Temperature Distribution framework in the interim. Please ask your relevant Account Manager to support with this.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Food Account Manager or Customer Services Advisor.