Supply Issues Joint Operations Ltd Dressings and Wound Care Products (ICN 2409)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
- The supplier Joint Operations Ltd has informed us of a supply issue with its Dressings and Wound Care products.
- The supply issue is due to delays in renewing their CE certification.
- Customer products held in trust stock are not subject to any recall and we have not been notified of any patient safety incidents from the use of these products.
- Four affected product codes are currently suspended and unavailable to order:
- ELA1201, ELA1377, ELA1379 and ELA1396.
- 34 affected product codes are currently subject to intermittent supply.
- There are 38 stocked and non-stocked product codes affected in total.
- Potential direct and indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue. However, some of these products may also be subject to intermittent supply.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product codes and potential alternatives.
- Please note there are currently no identified alternatives available for product code, ELA1399.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 28 February 2024.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential direct and indirect alternative products.
- The continuing supply issue is being monitored in conjunction with the supplier and we will continue to review the stock situation to minimise further disruption and update this ICN with the latest information as it becomes available.
- However, as this is currently a disrupted market and supply is subject to rapid change, the alternatives offered may also be experiencing temporary supply issues and therefore, customers may need to consider clinically reviewing all additional alternatives provided.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products, we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.