Supply Issues KCI Medical Ltd VAC Therapy Gel Patches ELZ027 (ICN 2301)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
- The supplier KCI Medical Ltd has informed us of a supply issue with its VAC Therapy Gel Patches, ELZ027.
- One product code is affected in total.
- The supply issue is due to supplier manufacturing issues.
- The supplier has advised that due to a machine failure, the next shipment of these products has been delayed until 29 February 2024.
- ELZ027 is currently suspended and unavailable to order.
- A potential indirect alternative product is available to order through our online catalogue:
- ELZ440 – 7cm x 10cm hydro adhesive gel dressing.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product code and potential alternative.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 29 February 2024.
- Customers are advised to review the potential alternative for its compatibility due to the slight size difference and supplier of the product.
- No extra training is required in the use of these products.
- The continuing supply issue is being monitored in conjunction with the supplier and we will continue to monitor the stock situation to minimise further disruption and update this ICN with the latest information as it becomes available.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products, we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.