Supply Issues Vygon UK Ltd Central Venous Catheter Products and Accessories FSY094, FSU306, FSQ332, FSY102 and FSR154 (ICN 2429)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
- The supplier Vygon UK Ltd has informed us of a supply issue with its Central Venous Catheters and Accessories.
- The five product codes affected are:
- FSQ332 – Catheter central venous single lumen seldinger technique PUR x-ray opaque
- FSR154 – Catheter central venous single lumen seldinger technique 25cm extension tube stopcock 10cc syringe drape
- FSU306 – Catheter central venous peripherally inserted kit PICC PUR x-ray opaque
- FSY094 – Catheter repair kit long term silicone cuffed catheter with pigtail sleeve applicator
- FSY102 – Central Venous Catheter Accessory Repair Kit.
- The supply issue is due to supplier manufacturing issues.
- The affected codes are currently suspended and unavailable to order.
- There are potential indirect alternatives for some of the products. These products are available to order through our online catalogue.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product codes and potential alternatives.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 29 March 2024.
- Customers are advised to do a local stock take and to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- The continuing supply issue is being monitored in conjunction with the supplier and we will continue to review the stock situation to minimise further disruption and we will update this ICN with the latest information as it becomes available.
- However, as this is currently a disrupted market and supply is subject to rapid change, the alternatives offered may also be experiencing temporary supply issues and therefore, customers may need to consider clinically reviewing all additional alternatives provided.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products, we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.