Supply Issues Vygon UK Ltd Procedure Pack EVS562 (ICN 2035)
Important Customer Notice Supply Issues
Ref: 2023/2035 ICN Number: 2035
- The supplier Vygon (UK) Ltd has informed us of a supply issue with its Procedure Pack, EVS562.
- The supply issue is due to manufacturing delays.
- Vygon (UK) Ltd recently experienced a component shortage issue with the Mayo Hegar 14cm Needle Holder, which meant the pack was unavailable. The pack later came back into stock and a previous ICN (1871) was resolved.
- Unfortunately, due to increased demand and back-order allocation, the stock has been depleted and the pack is now suspended again.
- The supplier has confirmed they currently have further packs in sterilisation. Trusts will see an initial two-week delay but can expect to see robust levels of stock built back up in four weeks.
- EVS562 is currently unavailable to order.
- Any live orders on the system and orders placed over the next 2 weeks are likely to be cancelled due to the current stock-out.
- A list of all the components within the Pack has been provided. Trusts can view the list of components and order these separately where required.
- There are currently no approved alternative product codes available to order through our online catalogue.
- Customers should utilise alternatives where available and consider other solutions including picking components off the shelf which they may already have available.
- Customers should also consider factors such as clinical compliance, compatibility, meeting clinical needs and costs.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to access the product listing for further information on the affected product code.
- The supply issue is anticipated to be resolved by 13 April 2023.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.
Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products