Office and Outdoor Furniture
Lots 1, 4, 5 and 6
Lots 1, 4, 5 and 6 of this framework starts on 18 October 2021, runs for 47 months and ends on 30 September 2025.
Lots 2 and 3
Lots 2 and 3 starts on 4 April 2022, runs for 43 months and ends on 17 October 2025.
There are 6 lots on this framework:
- Lot 1- General Furniture
- Lot 2- Lockers
- Lot 3- Racking
- Lot 4- Outdoor Furniture
- Lot 5- Childrens and Play Furniture
- Lot 6- Sustainability.
The Office and Outdoor Furniture framework aim is to enhance the original offering with the inclusion of additional lots that encompass a more comprehensive range of products and suppliers, including Outdoor Furniture, Children’s and Play Furniture and a Sustainability lot.
All suppliers on our framework will offer a bespoke design and planning service to manage the requirements for each individual trust to accommodate the different areas in a busy NHS setting. Including but not limited to Materials Management storerooms, outdoor areas and many more. Suppliers will also supply and install for larger projects. The suppliers on contract have the ability to service these projects as well as have flexibility around pricing.
We care about sustainability and the environment, so we have selected suppliers with a strong track record in sustainable development for our frameworks. Trusts can take a more circular economy approach with our refurbishment and repair options available, that support the NHS netzero targets.
See our Useful Links section for your Customer Relationship Manager’s contact details, they can give you further information on the suppliers who offer the refurbishment and repair options.
Ordering and Further Information
To order from the Office and Outdoor Furniture framework agreement contact the Office Solutions Team, or contact the suppliers directly by quoting framework number 2020/s 046-109639.
The Office and Outdoor Furniture products tend to be made to order so this makes returning products difficult. If a return is required, check if any other department within your trust can use the product. If you need further assistance, speak to the supplier to establish whether they are willing to restock the product although there may be a restocking charge involved. Suppliers will usually look to come to an amicable agreement in these circumstances.
See our Downloads ▼ section for Office and Outdoor Furniture Brochure which includes more details on how to order, FAQs and more, Product Listing, Delisted Products, Supplier Contacts Matrix and Product Matrix.
1133 lines were delisted when the framework renewed in October 2021.
See our Downloads section for the full list of delisted lines and details of all alternative products.
There are 25 suppliers in total across this framework:
- 11 suppliers are incumbent
- 14 suppliers are new to the framework
- 2 suppliers have been delisted.
See our Downloads ▼ section for a full list of all suppliers on the Product listing.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Hospital Care and Out of Hospital Care Teams – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with UK procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.