The Office Furniture framework starts on 1 October 2017, runs for 48 months and ends on 30 September 2021.
Our Office Furniture Framework Agreement brings together an extensive range from 15 suppliers, including the market leaders.
- General Furniture including desks, tables, seating, screens
- Lockers including nested and stand-alone
- Metal and wooden storage including tambour units, drawer units, stationery cupboards
- Racking and shelving, both mobile and fixed which allow easy access to the stored items.
Furthermore, suppliers offer a bespoke design and planning service to manage the requirements for each individual trust to accommodate the different areas in a busy NHS setting.Including but not limited to Material Management store rooms, theatre departments and many more. Suppliers will also supply and install for larger projects. The suppliers on contract have the ability to service these projects as well as having flexibility around pricing.
Ordering and Further Information
To order from the Office Furniture framework agreement contact the Office Solutions Team, or contact the suppliers directly quoting framework number 2017/s 090-176500.
Returns: As above Office Furniture is made to order so this makes returning products difficult. If a return is required check to see if any other department within your trust can use the product. If you need further assistance, speak to the supplier to establish whether they are willing to restock the product although there may be a restocking charge involved. Suppliers will usually look to come to an amicable agreement in these circumstances.
Sustainability: We care about sustainability and the environment, so we selected suppliers with a strong track record in sustainable development for our frameworks. Wood and wood-based materials are obtained from well managed and sustainable forests and suppliers recycle and refurbish old furniture.
See our Useful Links 🔗 section for more information.
See our Downloads 🔗 section for the Supplier Contact Matrix and our Office Furniture Brochure which includes more details on How to order, FAQs and more.
- Banner Group Ltd
- Bates Office Services Ltd
- Complete Business Solutions Groups Ltd
- EFG European Furniture Group Ltd
- Emergent Crown Contract Office Furnishings Ltd
- Flexiform Business Furniture Ltd
- Garran Lockers Ltd
- Gresham Office Furniture Ltd
- Medicare Products Ltd
- MS Storage Equipment Ltd
- Rackline Ltd
- Rotadex Systems Ltd
- Senator International Ltd
- Wagstaff Bros. Ltd
- Whittan Industrial Ltd.
- Bariatric office furniture
- Canteen and dining furniture
- Wooden storage
- Metal drawer units
- Stationery cupboards
- Metal storage items
- Tambour units.
- Nested lockers
- Nurses lockers
- Specialist lockers
- Standalone lockers.
- Laundry storage
- Mobile shelving
- Static shelving
- Ward and pharmacy storage
- X-Ray storage.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Customer Relationship Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.