Complete Ophthalmology Solutions
This framework starts on 4 April 2017, runs for 48 months and ends on 31 March 2021. This includes a 12 months extension.
Complete Ophthalmology Solutions covers all requirements from intraocular lenses (IOLs), accessories and consumables and equipment/systems including maintenance.
This is split into eight lots.
- Lot 1 – Intraocular Lenses (IOLs), Monofocal Lens, Preloaded Monofocal Lens, Multifocal Lens, Preloaded Multifocal Lens, Toric Lens, Preloaded Toric Lens
- Lot 2 – Ophthalmic Surgical Instruments
Single Use or Reusable
- Lot 3 – Ophthalmic Procedure Packs and Accessories
- Lot 4 – Ophthalmic Solutions and Gases
- Lot 5 – General Ophthalmic Accessories and Consumables
- Lot 6 – Ophthalmic Equipment/Systems including Maintenance
- Lot 7 – Combination Specific Lots
- Lot 8 – Managed Service.
The following suppliers are on this framework.
- Alcon Eye Care UK Ltd
- Altomed Limited
- AMO United Kingdom Limited
- Bausch & Lomb UK Limited
- Beaver-Visitec International Sales Ltd
- Blink Medical Limited
- Carl Zeiss Ltd
- Daybreak Medical Limited
- Grafton Optical Company Ltd
- Heidelberg Engineering
- John Weiss & Son, Limited
- Kestrel Ophthalmics Limited
- Leica Microsystems (UK) Limited
- Lenstec (Barbados) Inc
- Litechnica Limited
- Main Line (Instruments) Limited
- Matz Medical Limited
- Mölnlycke Health Care Ltd
- Rayner Intraocular Lenses Limited
- Surgitrac Instruments UK Limited
- Unisurge International Limited
- Vision Matrix Limited
- Vision Pharmaceuticals Ltd T/A Spectrum.
- Leading suppliers on contract – providing enhanced range and value from a single source.
- Pay less – with NHS Supply Chain you have a wider range of product options so you can select the ones that are fit for purpose and value for money.
- Leave your tendering to us – spend less time and money on tendering and let our procurement specialists undertake it on your behalf.
- Back office savings – the efficiency of our service, ranging from e-ordering to consolidated deliveries, enables significant back office savings.
- An integrated approach – the financial benefits of NHS Supply Chain go beyond just product prices. Our approach is an integrated one that reduces cost throughout the supply chain, from raw materials to global logistics, resulting in a much lower total cost.
- Purchasing through our route – when there are changes in the market, we can help minimise the impact of price rises and give support with cost saving initiatives.
Our knowledge and expertise
- Dedicated Customer Relationship Managers – your day to day contact for all queries. They will help you identify savings opportunities, solve any issues on your behalf and ensure high service levels are always met.
- NHS Supply Chain Buyers – procurement specialists in their product fields who can give expert advice on new and alternative products.
- Implementation Team – experts in helping you set up the new processes and training required when introducing new products.
- Customer Services Team – with the daily support provided by our dedicated and knowledgeable advisors and service managers you know you are in safe hands.
- Customer Assurance – providing customers with the confidence and assurance of products using a process of clinical evaluation and engagement with clinical users. This ensures all products are clinically assured by the CaPA process supported by engagement with an aligned Trusted Customer.
Peace of mind
- Dependable deliveries – having access to the know-how and resources of one of the world’s largest logistics companies means we can offer unrivaled dependability and responsiveness when it comes to our delivery services.
- Framework agreement – awarded in accordance with European procurement legislation.
- Sustainable development – we are certified to ISO 140001 International Standard for Environment Management System.
Product ListingAn Excel file showing the products that are included in this framework.
Please log in to view this content.