Radiotherapy Ancillary Devices incl Dosimetry Patient Positioning and QA Devices
This framework starts on 1 April 2022, runs for 24 months and ends on 31 March 2024. There is an option to extend for an additional 48 months.
The framework is for the supply of Radiotherapy Ancillary Devices including Dosimetry Patient Positioning and QA Devices.
Radiotherapy Ancillary Devices used to aid patient positioning for radiotherapy treatments, also used to check quality assurance of the radiotherapy treatment systems. They are used in Oncology and Radiology departments.
See our Downloads section for the product matrix.
When purchasing from this framework you may be able to take advantage of additional savings opportunities through:
- Point of Sale maintenance discounts
- Multi-Trust Aggregation Spend
- Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) Capital Fund promotions.
See our Useful Links section for further information about these on our Large Diagnostic Capital Equipment Including Mobile and Services category page.
How to order
To place an order, please contact:
0113 385 4865
To support you through the procurement process, we have a team available to help you. Our services include:
- Project planning
- Arranging site visits
- Conducting supplier presentations
- Facilitating equipment evaluations.
For more information, please speak your Regional Account Manager or Capital Planning Co-ordinator. See our Useful Links section for contact details.
- Brainlab Ltd
- Elekta Ltd
- Healthcare Supply Solutions Limited
- Mirada Medical
- Medical Imaging Systems Ltd
- Oncology Imaging Systems Ltd
- Oncology Systems Ltd
- Phoenix Dosimetry Ltd
- Promedics Ltd
- PTW-UK Ltd
- Vertec Scientific Ltd
- Vision RT Ltd
- Xiel Ltd.
Please note some suppliers may have outstanding conditions of award.
- Patient Positioning
- Quality Assurance.
We value the NHS. Our scale, experience and passion support you in the planning, purchase and management of medical equipment. Saving you time and money to concentrate on patient care.
- The only route into the DH Capital Equipment Fund, saving the NHS millions of pounds each year
- Active supplier management from our team deliver savings opportunities direct to you
- Standard national documentation saves you time and protects your procurement.
- Team of CIPS qualified procurement experts, dedicated to each product category to provide market insights and one to one support
- Finance, Clinical, Legal and extensive NHS Procurement experience to support you through the whole process
- Thousands of successful procurements and commitment deals seamlessly delivered.
- Free of charge support throughout the process from business case to installation of equipment and beyond
- Free of charge Capital planning service to provide a better future for your equipment base
- Our agreements are an easy route to market that will save you valuable time and provide certainty.