National Customer Board
Sir Jim Mackey, Chief Executive, Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust is the Chair of the National Customer Board which oversees four regional boards, North, Midlands, South and London.
The National Customer Board meets quarterly following the Regional Customer Boards. The next meeting will take place virtually on 21 September 2021.
Future meetings are scheduled for:
- 15 December 2021
At each meeting members discuss NHS Supply Chain performance, improvement plans, landscape changes and any issues highlighted by the regional boards.
The last meeting was held on 8 March 2021, topics of discussion included;
- NHS Supply Chain Target Operating Model.
- NHS Supply Chain performance.
- NHSE/I provided an update on ICS transition.
- Overview of the Evergreen Framework.
- Update on the transition off PPE into NHS Supply Chain.
See our Downloads ▼ section to find out more about what was discussed at previous meetings.