Delisting Ecolab Ltd Skin Disinfectant Licensed Medicines MRB301 (ICN 2384)
Important Customer Notice Delisting
Ref: 2023/2384 ICN Number: 2384
- The supplier Ecolab Ltd has informed us of a discontinuation with its Skin Disinfectant Licensed Medicines product MRB301.
- There is one product code affected in total.
- The supplier is discontinuing due to Ecolab Ltd rationalisation process.
- The affected product code is available whilst stocks last, once depleted it will then be delisted from our online catalogue.
- Potential indirect alternative products are available to order through our online catalogue:
- MRB300 – Skin Disinfectant Licensed Medicines 200ml spray bottle 0.5% chlorhexidine in 70% denatured ethanol pink solution Non-Returnable
- DMK001 – Skin Disinfectant Licensed Medicines 200ml bottle 0.5% chlorhexidine gluconate in 70% denatured ethanol clear solution Non-Returnable
- DMK002 – Skin Disinfectant Licensed Medicines 200ml bottle 0.5% chlorhexidine gluconate in 70% denatured ethanol clear solution with 4ml red dye solution Non-Returnable.
- See our Downloads ▼ section to access the product listing below for further information on the affected product code and potential alternatives.
- Although we do not currently have a resolution date for the supply issue, we will update the ICN as soon as we have further information.
- Customers are advised to log into our website to view the potential indirect alternative products.
- Please note that due to the clinical nature of these alternative products, we advise you to consult your own clinical experts to ensure suitability for your organisations use of these products.
- If you have any further questions, please contact your local NHS Supply Chain Customer Services Advisor.